falconarg

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Why the hell does falconarg get a thread in his honor, not amused.

Its not in his honor. Its his wake up call. Hes not getting it tho. Instead, falconarg is whining and pouting.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I don't like people who can't do English good.

;)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Gotta be touggh being a member od forums then.

Naah, I just regard people that can't string 5 words together as retarded and not worth my time.

Elnidfse

^If I felt that way, I wouldn't post here.

But you don't which leads me to the question, my friend, that if you did indeed feel this way then what could be the purpouse of you posting that you didn't feel that way and the consequences of feeling that way in the first place?

This question could be remedied by realizing that nobody cares about you or what you think in the first place and that the only deliverance of love that you will recieve will be from the child hungry man-eating necro dominatrix commonly known as Mommy Bridgette who will stroke you and tell you she loves you just before she devours you and all you ever hold dear into the empty vaccum of a void that she calls a brain and that, upon being consumed into such a place, you will live out the rest of your days killing zombies who were conjured from attempted thoughts with rocket propelled chainsaws.

OR

YOU COULD UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND DIE!!!! (But not really as I need somebody to reply to this.)

OR

You could do none of the above and instead just remember that in the future that, for the benefit of the other members who live here, you shouldn't give out useless information that nobody asked for as the people that the information is being heard from does not care about it in the first place. Now while I would typically enjoying humouring I must get back to being manly and lifting trucks with the sheer power of my finger tips.