falconarg

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
i win
if you are agreed post in this topic

Wrong.

I hope you are just trying to be an ass, and not really this stupid.

I started this thread to address your failure as a TK poster. It clear that you are unable to become more than just wasted posts in a fool account. Maybe all you ever had was the "-2".

You say you are only here to stalk Effy. Youve read all 2000 or so posts of here, all his at MI, and where ever else it is that you both log into (and dont lie and say you dont).

Why is it then that you cant type a single response to any of his posts that have gotten under his skin, or damaged him in some way?
2000+ posts and youre still too dense/stupid to have picked up anything off him. A sad stalker you are.

Falconarg

Rebel
Wrong.

I hope you are just trying to be an ass, and not really this stupid.

I started this thread to address your failure as a TK poster. It clear that you are unable to become more than just wasted posts in a fool account. Maybe all you ever had was the "-2".

You say you are only here to stalk Effy. Youve read all 2000 or so posts of here, all his at MI, and where ever else it is that you both log into (and dont lie and say you dont).

Why is it then that you cant type a single response to any of his posts that have gotten under his skin, or damaged him in some way?
2000+ posts and youre still too dense/stupid to have picked up anything off him. A sad stalker you are.
you know alot about MI....
and OMG IS THAT SOME MUGEN!!
Mugen.png

Elnidfse

Why the hell do I get this feeling that people are saying "Even YOU couldn't get the best at Elnidfse!? LOL!"
Is this a duel mock?