Fuck it. Hey Blackfoot. Conchaga is truely your bitch...read this.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^Pretty clever Lilac.^

If that trolling?

Dec 3 2008

On that date I will confront Conchaga on his cowardly racist behaivor on the Internet.

Just so you'll know Conchaga, I'll be in Philly Dec 28 when the Eagles play the Cowboys. Will you still be busy coward?

If so, I'll travel to New York and Boston and meet you on the date shchedule.This is going to be good.

:popcorn:

Dec 23 2008

Dec 28 at the stadium, be there. If not, which I know you want. Then Jan 3 at city hall.

As for my itinerary, not that I need to justify it to you, but I am truly busy from Dec24-Jan2. My birthday is the 24th, so that's out. Since you're a cupcakeer I assume you celebrate Kwanzaa and don't realize that the 25th is Christmas. Therefore, I'll be with family from the 25th to the 28th. I'm free on the 29th, but the next day is my girlfriend's birthday. I don't really want to show up to her b-day party with fight bites and bloody knuckles after I've repeatedly punched you in your fat cupcakeerlips. The 31st is New Years so, I'll be busy for that. The 1st will be the Mummers parade and the subsequent party on 2nd street. I'll be fairly hung over on the 2nd. So, the 3rd really is perfect. See ya then, cupcakeERFOOT!

This isn't good.

Conchaga made it clear he could not make it. That's rather odd, because Conchaga has never missed a day without posting.

Conchaga busy from Dec24-Jan2: Dec25 -28 Christmas not available. Dec30 Girl friend birthday

Conchaga was not available Dec28 and did not show up on Jan3. MYSTERY SOLVED.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
This isn't good.

Conchaga made it clear he could not make it. That's rather odd, because Conchaga has never missed a day without posting.

Conchaga busy from Dec24-Jan2: Dec25 -28 Christmas not available. Dec30 Girl friend birthday

Go find some posts I made on those days, cupcakeer.

:pop2:

I'm waiting, bitch.

Oh, CeeJay. Thanks for proving me right about not posting in my thread. Who's the coward? Who's pimped? Yeah, you are. You couldn't name a place or time (I dare you to find actual proof you did). You're so scared of me, you have to copy/paste my ENTIRE post someplace else just to try and save face. You're pathetic.

On a serious note, I know you're a troll. A really obvious one at that. But the best part is that I'm going to eventually find out who you really are and when I do, I'll make sure that the internet never leaves you alone.

You wanna see what happens when a true pimp goes into action? Ask around and see what happened to RWC when he finally got me motivated enough to troll him back. Except, I won't use duals, I'll just post all your personal info on the internet and leave the trolling to everyone else.

You have one week from today before I devote time to making your life hell. If at the end of the week you don't leave TrollKingdom forever, you can expect to see your home address and phone number posted in this forum soon.

Tick-tock, cupcakeer boy.

If I were you, I'd start deleting everything now.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
On a serious note, I know you're a troll. A really obvious one at that. But the best part is that I'm going to eventually find out who you really are and when I do, I'll make sure that the internet never leaves you alone.

You wanna see what happens when a true pimp goes into action? Ask around and see what happened to RWC when he finally got me motivated enough to troll him back. Except, I won't use duals, I'll just post all your personal info on the internet and leave the trolling to everyone else.

You have one week from today before I devote time to making your life hell. If at the end of the week you don't leave TrollKingdom forever, you can expect to see your home address and phone number posted in this forum soon.

Tick-tock, cupcakeer boy.

If I were you, I'd start deleting everything now.

Celtic done that years ago. I still have the threads. Besides, I think most of Comicon knows that info. Ask Pickle, he got that info too.

I'm not a troll, I'm a guttersnipe.

Conchaga you're an gutless idiot. Go tha fuck away already. Your actions proves what I've been saying all along. Coward.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This isn't good.

Why Lilac and Kitty can't see that is called, denial. I mean its right there in black and white. What more is there to prove? Yes, The mystery is solved.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I'm going to find a way to disable the monkeys ability to post in black font.

Or I might just daycare him for cluttering up the site.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm going to find a way to disable the monkeys ability to post in black font.

Or I might just daycare him for cluttering up the site.

How long did it take you to grow a set of nuts, Sarek? I'm not the only poster who has threads about Conchaga.

Remember that New Age Posting consist of 5 members who stand up to Internet bullies.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Celtic done that years ago. I still have the threads. Besides, I think most of Comicon knows that info. Ask Pickle, he got that info too.

Conchaga you're an gutless idiot. Go tha fuck away already. Your actions proves what I've been saying all along. Coward.

Yeah, but I'm sure that celtic didn't have hackers on steroids waiting to close your pool. One week cupcakeer. One week. Tick-tock...

Remember that New Age Posting consist of 1 cupcakeer who doesn't stand up to Internet bullies.

:banplease:

Fixed.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Yeah, but I'm sure that celtic didn't have hackers on steroids waiting to close your pool. One week cupcakeer. One week. Tick-tock...

I'm pretty sure he would have if he could have. Dive in, the water is great.

If you want my number all you have to do is ask. Check your in-box coward.

steve samurai jack

What does the inside of your ass look like? Your head's so buried in it that you should be able to see out your own mouth and into more ass.

*laughing*

Holy shit, you'll believe whatever Charles will spoon-feed you. Charles called Conchaga out; Conchaga replied with a demand of time and place. Charles supplied neither until the last moment and then failed to act on it. It's nice to know your connotation of the word 'coward', dumbass, because really, you don't get it. I've known Conchaga for several years now, as he's an on-off member of Lonaf like I am, and when he said he'd kick Charles' ass, he wasn't kidding. Charles was too afraid to meet a former armed-forces member on his own turf after calling him out. That is the mark of a coward.

Stop believing the lies Charles spews. They're incredibly fishy.

Dumbass.

*tee hee*

its my understanding that blackie attented the dallas and philly game on dec-28. if that's so then blackie met his part of the deal.

on jan - 3 they were suppose to met in front of city hall. further more, if a time wasn't set, conchaga never made it there. now if conchaga didn't go to city hall, how could he have known that blackie didn't show up.

you're strongly taking conchaga's word about the situation. you calling blackie the n word in evrey post is uncalled for when trying to prove a point. only a judge and jury will ever be able to find the truth.

*laughing*

Ishcabittle

on jan - 3 they were suppose to met in front of city hall. further more, if a time wasn't set, conchaga never made it there. now if conchaga didn't go to city hall, how could he have known that blackie didn't show up.

That's right, Blackfoot never specified a time. Do you have twenty four hours to stand in front of a building, waiting for someone who won't recognize you and you have no idea what they look like? What's the incentive to show up at City Hall when you have no idea what to look for and when? Did Blackfoot show up? Did he take pictures as proof?

Check the thread again, the last post on scheduling was made by Conchaga, where he said, "I want Blackfoot to pick." If Blackfoot had any balls, he would have said, "Okay - City hall, 2:00PM, I'll be wearing a red baseball cap and a red t-shirt so you'll see me." To which Conchaga would have replied, "Cool, I'll be there at 2:00PM, wearing a Iron City Beer t-shirt." or whatever.

Blackfoot never responded, ergo, he is a puss.

steve samurai jack

, I'll just post all your personal info on the internet and leave the trolling to everyone else.

holly shit dude. say it isn't so conchaga. you are a fucking nut case dude.

*laughing*

i know blackie's home and work number, where he lives, what he drives. its been known for years, what he look like. dude that info was easily available.

*laughing*

steve samurai jack

That's right, Blackfoot never specified a time. Do you have twenty four hours to stand in front of a building, waiting for someone who won't recognize you and you have no idea what they look like? What's the incentive to show up at City Hall when you have no idea what to look for and when? Did Blackfoot show up? Did he take pictures as proof?

okay, no time was ever set.

no i would not have waited 24 hours in front of a building. but isn't philly a huge city, i'm sure city hall is in the down town area. plenty of shopping and food areas to hang out.

Blackie photos were made available at his website.

Blackie said he showed up, do i believe him? he said his word is bond.

I don't know about no pictures.

Check the thread again, the last post on scheduling was made by Conchaga, where he said, "I want Blackfoot to pick." If Blackfoot had any balls, he would have said, "Okay - City hall, 2:00PM, I'll be wearing a red baseball cap and a red t-shirt so you'll see me." To which Conchaga would have replied, "Cool, I'll be there at 2:00PM, wearing a Iron City Beer t-shirt." or whatever.

Blackfoot never responded, ergo, he is a puss.

that would have been the logical thing to do.

i know you want agree with me, but conchaga clearly stated that he didn't show up at city hall because blackie did not give him a time and place.

he lied about blackie not naming the place. the deal is, conchaga excuss is blackfoot didn't specify a time too meet at city hall so he blew it off.

on dec 28 conchaga knew blackie would be attending the philly and dallas game. he did state that he would be busy that day......and half of the month.

*laughing*

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Charles never specified the place. Cacophony did. The cupcakeard went with her suggestion, never specifying it himself. Ergo, Conchaga didn't lie. Capice?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy

I repeat: no one but NO ONE gives a shit about any of this.

Get over it.

Iyhara

I'm high
Pussy. Is it because of New Age Posting? Pussy.

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
How long did it take you to grow a set of nuts, Sarek? I'm not the only poster who has threads about Conchaga.

Remember that New Age Posting consist of 5 members who stand up to Internet bullies.

You can stand up to me all you want. However, when I kick your monkey ass down to daycare, I'd advise you to find a comfortable seat to sit in. Because hell will freeze over and your feet will rot off as you 'stand up to me' before I let you back out.