Fuck it. Hey Blackfoot. Conchaga is truely your bitch...read this.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
KOTG

You can stand up to me all you want. However, when I kick your monkey ass down to daycare, I'd advise you to find a comfortable seat to sit in. Because hell will freeze over and your feet will rot off as you 'stand up to me' before I let you back out.

What are you babbling about? You have to have balls to daycare me. You're a nut man, there in your mouth. Can you play the game, Sarek?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
KOTG

At least then he and Vap can catch up...

Catch up on what? The only VAP will be able to post here is if you let him use your account. Besides, I can post in Daycare.

And another thang

Brown noser.

:popcorn:

geedis

This isn't looking good for Conchaga.

Conchaga is trying to cover up the fact that we called him on his racist attempt at being cute.

Who cares. Conchaga comes off as a coward in his attempt to prove the members of NAP wrong. My question is, wrong on what?

Conchaga went where no man of honor would have gone. I'm wondering why he wasn't stopped before he went to far.

I think missmanners should have stepped in long ago. Posters like Lilac, and Laker_Girl, only added fueled to his fire, which burned to quick. Now Conchaga is paying the price.

Nice job Conchaga, you earned it.

I agree with it all.