Future site of the Taylor Swift thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[youtubehd]-CmadmM5cOk[/youtubehd]

OhHeyJess07
48 minutes ago

At first I thought this video was really thrown together with no story or meaning to align, but then I realized that perhaps the forest or more live shots are the "reality" of the relationship between the male and female and the other scenes are their "subconciois" processing this relationship and how it is having a mental affect. The broken mirror is the view of the brokenness in the relationship and the projections od eachother on each is like a literal observation of their effect on eachother. The end of the piece really brings it all together as you see the "style" or cycle continue.
·

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's called "Style" so that's basically a free pass for the video to look like a long, semi-plotless but visually arresting fashion commercial (which it only partly succeeds at, it's kind of tame in that respect).

As for a story, I think it shows a woman who, at this point, is just used to controlling the relationship, even the man's perceptions about it.

She's a MANEATER!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IT'S ABOUT HARRY YOU JERKNOSES.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WELL THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY OKAY?

SAUSAGEMAN

12155.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I thought that was Robin Williams next to her for a second before I remembered death.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She deserves an award for having to sit next to Sarah Palin all night. At least she was able to escape to be in a couple of sketches during the show.

CaptainWacky

Your Imaginary Girlfriend: Taylor Swift, Pt. II

"Taylor wants to see you."

She looks smug as she marches you down the hall and into a room where Taylor Swift sits on a throne of bones— fuck, bones—with the cat on her lap.

"You are so fucked," Selena hisses in your ear.

Your hands tremble as you approach the thrones and suddenly you're forced to your knees in an involuntary bow.

"Olivia Benson"—Taylor gestures to the cat—"just told me the most upsetting story. Apparently, she was minding her own business when someone— you—decided to give her a good kick."

"Not a kick, no." You clear your throat and look up from the floor. Both Taylor and Olivia Benson are looking down on you with disdain.

"Hm, that's not what Olivia Benson said. Would Olivia Benson lie to me?"

Her tone is deadly and poisonous.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
TAYLOR SWIFT. I NEED TAYLOR SWIFT.

CaptainWacky

[youtubehd]QcIy9NiNbmo[/youtubehd]

12474.imgcache.jpg

#queen

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[youtube]Nl7ShoRQ3EI[/youtube]

CaptainWacky

I'd take her to church!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
12514.imgcache.gif

12515.imgcache.gif

CaptainWacky

I bet Taylor hugged a million cats on Hug Your Cat Day and imbued them with secret power.

CaptainWacky

It would come in handy for a cat to have secret lizard people powers. Or should I say "come in PAW-Y"!?