Gear thinks Cakewalk is Eloisel.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hey NaughtE...whoever the fuck you are, much peace to your daughters recovery. I wish you no ill will and go in peace.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
So Jack, just to be crystal clear - Professional amateur isn't just a name I call you. It's how I feel about you personally. It's how I've come to view you. I just wanted to make sure you understood that.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Make sure you post the pics here. You'll understand if I don't take your word for it.

Hey Eloisel - I guess you'd better hope no one sees fit to take me up on the offer to field the catch22 I was working on eh?

And when I say 'was' what I really meant was 'still'.

Gear, laugh all you want but it is no skin off my nose as I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Furthermore, I really don't care.

While there are some TKers I would meet in person, you can be certain that I would not meet in person with you, Donovan, Jack, or Loktar. Anyone who tells you different isn't telling you the truth. You and Jack come off as violent psychopaths to me, Loktar is a stool softener at best, and Donovan needs a haircut. So, keep your change in your decent bowl and add some more change to it until you can buy a really good cigar.

jack

So Jack, just to be crystal clear - Professional amateur isn't just a name I call you. It's how I feel about you personally. It's how I've come to view you. I just wanted to make sure you understood that.

Look Joel. When it comes to you, understanding fails.

It's a new iteration.

I'll truly get back to you on what I think. Anomalies deserve at least that, however pathetic.

jack

I'm not the master by the way. I'm what I consider a conduit

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Look Jack, take your time.

There isn't anything you can say that will change the way I view you. Not anymore.

jack

Mentalist is close but missmanners is the undisputed master, and I merely echo her true genius.

AI admire that genius in ways you'll never comprehend.

jack

Look Jack, take your time.

There isn't anything you can say that will change the way I view you. Not anymore.

What year is this? Because people were asking me the very same question in 1995

jack

Remember that "sitting across from the table" comment you made a couple weeks ago?

jack

Not to your satisfaction, idiot. I may or may not really mean that.

Someday you may figure it out.

jack

Just your different day.