Gear thinks Cakewalk is Eloisel.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Pretty sure the forum Wheeze is referring to is exIsle.

Nope - the message board isn't one you've heard of before - no trolls and no membership, other than myself, in common with this board, ExIsle, SlipStream, Reject Haven, Troll Valhalla, Prawn Tickler, Shattered Corpse, Lonaf, or even my original home board, KHC, or any of the many boards created by the membership of the KHC board. The new site is basically an Egyptology site. I like it there as I love all things ancient Egyptian. However, most of the people on that site are academic types. As stimulating as that can be, it also can be very tiring. You wouldn't like it there and it is by invitation only anyway. I couldn't invite you or even vouch for you. You have to be a card carrying member of one of the associated societies.

I do see one TKer on another board I occasionally visit but that poster doesn't know I am there and I don't out them as a troll to the rest of the board. No - it isn't you.

Here's the thing. I gave VKD misinformation about where I might be posting because it was such fun watching you guys run around sticking your flags in the ground claiming cyber territory like that was the most important thing in the world for you to do. I especially liked the way you demanded over at RH that I come out and show myself!! Ha, ha, ha, ha. Really, sometimes you guys are incredibly retarded. What really cracks me up is that you think I don't know VKD is your boy and that talking to him is the same as talking to you. LOL - you guys are just to easy sometimes.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think Loktar might have an extra trashcan lid he'll let you bang on if you offer him a dingdong.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This guy isn't very good at pretending to be El, is he?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Nope. For starter's she'd never work that hard the lazy sow. Not for that kind of scratch.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
a whole class on replacing a faucet? is it 5 minutes long?

The entire 5-week course is Home Repair for Women. Last week's 2-hour class was about tools, and replacing electrical outlets, light switches, and light fixtures. This week's 2-hour class will be about plumbing. I'm most interested in the part about replacing the faucets as I want to replace a bathroom sink faucet and the kitchen sink faucet.

One week is going to be about sheet rock repair and painting. Not sure what the other two classes will be about.

What is your experience with home repair?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm gonna grow my hair even longer now.

5131.imgcache.jpg

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
OnyxOverdrive: can't you get your ex to replace it?

Actually, yes, I could. But, then it is all about what he thinks I should do and not about what I want and then it is hard to get him to leave afterwards because there are a million things he thinks I should do the way he wants me to do them.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Why don't you cut your hair? Are the barber shops in your area dung holes too?

I can't cut my hair because I'm Jesus Christ, and you assholes made so many little fucking statues of me as a caucasian with long brown hair I can't change it now or my ID won't match and the bank won't cash all those checks I get from Pat Robertson. Took me four hundred years to convince people I didn't always need to wear the sandals and fucking robe...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
My proof is that I just made your ass stutter right there. Power of God compels you, bitch.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Boy, sandals have had a hell of a run if you think about it.

Oh yeah, and truthfully they're as comfortable as they always were. But used to be when I went out with long hair, a beard, my robe and Birkenstocks everyone was all like, "Oh hey, there's the son of God." Now if I go out like that they're all "Oh hey there's a big ol' dyke."

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I have some flip flops, but it seems like everytime I wear them I drop something on my foot.

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
I can't cut my hair because I'm Jesus Christ, and you assholes made so many little fucking statues of me as a caucasian with long brown hair I can't change it now or my ID won't match and the bank won't cash all those checks I get from Pat Robertson. Took me four hundred years to convince people I didn't always need to wear the sandals and fucking robe...

Hey, I didn't make those statues. If I had, JC would have a perm.