Gems from Twitter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Reminds me of her days on ER with George Clooney.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But does it come in chartreuse?

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Slobber babies!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've been gang-licked!!

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Learning to Floss was a title my friends and I proposed for an improvised musical in Edinburgh. Perhaps wisely the title Loch Ness Jedi Hookers was used instead.

CaptainWacky

Was there a song about Nessie going on the game?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Tonight Steve Carell is going to be on SNL and in the video that was posted about it Steve looked like Dr. Drew to me-because Steve Carell now has grey hair! Holy Wow! So I tweeted this including @Dr.Drew and he liked it back! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You're twitter famous!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Dr, Drew is here to listen.

Love Child

One Love
Tonight Steve Carell is going to be on SNL and in the video that was posted about it Steve looked like Dr. Drew to me-because Steve Carell now has grey hair! Holy

The Good Place Flossing is awesome!

Here is another Steve Carell mention-He makes me feel normal, or at least not as crazy, because I do this. This is me. I mean, he makes me feel not alone. There. That is how I feel.

And now I am going to see if I can actually imbed a tweet or see how to link it.....
Oh nevermind, there is a youtube version. And this is from 2008 (That is why his hair is still dark, and not grey)

CaptainWacky

Just copy and paste the tweet's address and it will appear in the thread.

Yes and a whole song about Blah Blah Blinks (for copyright purposes) dying horribly.

Jar Jar > That Robot From Solo