The Legendary Troll Kingdom
you-mad-bro.jpg

jack

140745416_3568985666552806_2458079830873906948_n.jpg

jack

Am I the one actin' mad, bruh?

Actually, you've been a raving fucking lunatic in this thread. Narcissists like you rarely see themselves I know. Egregiousness is a thing for you, I guess.

The Question

Eternal
I'm a raving fucking lunatic in every thread, genius. That's the persona. That's been the persona since I got here, since before your ass even oooozed over here from the comics board 15 years ago.

Jack said:
Wot?! I just noticed something that's been true since I've been here! Now I will act like it's an accusation against you that actually means something!

cskCbeL.jpg

jack

Right back atcha dumbass communist hypocrite.

The Question

Eternal
At this point you're just replying with word salad. Why don't you take a break. See a therapist. The way you're responding here, it's not hard to see that you're on the edge of a nervous breakdown at least, and a full-blown psychotic break isn't off the table, either.

jack

Why aren't you sucking someone's cock at Gab, Comrade?

The Question

Eternal
Because,

1. I am not Tererun, and
2. Gab is not Teh Wrodfrodge.

Seriously, seek help for your deepening mental illness. Trolling aside, you show all the signs of someone who poses a danger to himself and others. I'm actually concerned for the physical safety of people in physical proximity to you.

jack

I don't know about you commie, but all my ducks are in a row.

I got JUST what I wanted out of this election.

How bout you?

The Question

Eternal
You're asking, as if you weren't told quite a while back.

See, what you're trying to do is cute. But it's crude and clumsy.

6f363c1085cddc14.jpg

Maybe you do it to your wife and your Black Bloc cosplaying kid. Maybe it even works on them. But the problem with gaslighting is this: Eventually you run into a motherfucker like me who has an answer for it:

almca8b.jpg

:sarek:

jack

You don't know me, my family or how we interact.

Your stupidity makes me smile.

The Question

Eternal
You don't know me, my family or how we interact.

You keep saying that; you keep showing me how you interact with folks. I don't think you have a very solid or precise grip on the concept of, 'observation.'

jack

You keep saying that; you keep showing me how you interact with folks. I don't think you have a very solid or precise grip on the concept of, 'observation.'

The only "grip" you have is clenching your puckered anus while you shake your tiny fists and scream like a 14 year old at a tool concert.

Trump lost, and created an insurrection over it. Guys like you supported that, so much for your credibility going forward.

Fucking nazi. Go yell "jew" at somebody, fucking loser.

The Question

Eternal
The only "grip" you have is clenching your puckered anus while you shake your tiny fists and scream like a 14 year old at a tool concert.

Trump lost, and created an insurrection over it. Guys like you supported that, so much for your credibility going forward.

Tut, tut! What's all this noise about an "insurrection"? Looked "mostly peaceful" to me. :who?me?:

The Question

Eternal

Awww, diddums. What's that thing you turned into a whole thread to kick Blackfoot with? Oh, that's right:

UwOMuO7.jpg

jack

You know that false equivalents are nearly as bad as whataboutism as far as mental health goes? Seek, help. It's out there along with your credibility, loser bwah.

Fuck off back to Gab, scab.