Get your booty to the polls

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
140513919_10216931731119906_6926069185297308196_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
There's nothing false about the equivalence. You did indeed start a thread on that theme to kick the stoop anchor with. Anybody can look in the forum and see that that's a fact. And you make me laugh with the "whataboutism" crap. When a leftie wants to spin a fact, they call the spin "context!" When they can't spin it, though, they call an un-spinnable fact, "whataboutism!"

Your game is weak because the rules are as simple as you are.

I notice you dropped the "traitor" shtick. That's good! Maybe you can learn, after all. And hey, speaking of traitor, remember how I told you that I stand with American workers? That's why I didn't support Biden.

Is this the kind of anti-American shit you voted for, Jack? 'Cause this is the kind of anti-American shit I told you was comin':

The Question

Eternal
If you call this "cancel culture" it's because you're part of the illegal activity that needs to stop.

What illegal activity is that, exactly?

jack

Suck it, nazi.

jack

LOL not even two weeks:

143077020_5845197538824509_6385465771351780892_n.png

jack

143676032_4754338971325786_803829621873734463_n.jpg

jack

143061560_5845282155482714_1081759963548164199_n.png

jack

and of course the BIG LIE:

'Of course, the domestic terrorists who stormed the Capitol do not represent all 74 million Trump voters. But you'd be amazed how many Trump supporters still believe the fact-free nonsense the rioters were chanting. According to a Quinnipiac poll, 73% of Republican voters believe there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election, despite dozens of Trump-appointed judges rejecting those specious claims and Republican Secretaries of State investigating and confirming that there were very few incidents of voter fraud. "

jack

Yes, that was funny. I'd be sporting some wood myself if I just knocked Putin's Bitch off his perch. LOL Your hero is getting kicked out of Mar a Lago too bwahahahahahaha

Was that supposed to be a point? As usual you fail terribly.

jack

You repeat it like a mantra every day, nazi scum.

The Question

Eternal
Yes, that was funny. I'd be sporting some wood myself if I just knocked Putin's Bitch off his perch.

Was that supposed to be a point? As usual you fail terribly.

Ah, the (expensively) debunked "muh Russia!" gambit once again. Well, ya had nothin' else. Actually, considering the fact that your boy Mueller delivered a fat stack of nothin', ya didn't even have that. :sarek:

The Question

Eternal
You repeat it like a mantra every day, nazi scum.

Quote a list of days where I repeated it, ya bath towel. Let me save you the spin session: Ya can't. :bigass:

jack

Hahahahahahahaha, you think your fail actually means something.

Pathetic, like your rhetoric.