Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
Well, four of you don't anyway. Pretty meaningless in the larger scheme of things which I think you'll be seeing in the next couple of weeks.

I think we're seeing it pretty clearly already. Trump draws six mile long fuckin' grassroots parades. Biden draws crickets and tumbleweeds. And that's when he goes out anywhere at all instead of puttin' a lid on his campaigning so he doesn't get asked about whether or how much he got paid from China via his crooked crackhead kiddie-touchin' kid. But hey, if Tapioca Joe's bid for the Oval Office falls through, his family could fuel a three season fucking relaunch of the Jerry Springer Show.

The Question

Eternal
The people who were going to kidnap Whitmer were anarchist? Show me some proof of that, please. Otherwise you're the one spouting bullshit.

Wait, let me guess -- as soon as you saw that, you decided that Newsweek is not a news source. Because unlike MSNBCPUSA or the Clinton News Network, they posted a piece of news you disagree with. So now they're not news.

Because that's how it works with lefties. It doesn't matter whether a piece is factual. Doesn't matter whether it's backed up with evidence from here to Chinggis Khan's butthole. If it's against The Narrative, it's false, and the source who published it is now Not A News Source.

Right, Ralph Wiggum?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Tuesday's coming fast feeb.
It's payback time and nothing you lizards can do about it :bigass:

Edit: I would have read your link, but it's a paywall, so nah.

jack

I think we're seeing it pretty clearly already. Trump draws six mile long fuckin' grassroots parades. Biden draws crickets and tumbleweeds. And that's when he goes out anywhere at all instead of puttin' a lid on his campaigning so he doesn't get asked about whether or how much he got paid from China via his crooked crackhead kiddie-touchin' kid. But hey, if Tapioca Joe's bid for the Oval Office falls through, his family could fuel a three season fucking relaunch of the Jerry Springer Show.

I love it when addicts criticize addicts. It's rather charming actually.

:bigass:

jack

12274273_1505637299736806_3197220425697197287_n.jpg

jack

safe_image.php

The Question

Eternal
Tuesday's coming fast feeb.
It's payback time and nothing you lizards can do about it :bigass:

Edit: I would have read your link, but it's a paywall, so nah.

Didn't you say you were "done" with this discussion a couple pages ago? Well, there's one thing we can always count on from lefties: they lie. So I suppose you're just proving your bona fides.

The Question

Eternal
I love it when addicts criticize addicts. It's rather charming actually.

:bigass:

Nice deflection. (Actually, it was pretty shabby, as is par for your course, but I had just a split-instant of generosity happen there.)

jack

123145554_3195737750554156_5824084705070746147_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal

I have a minor, nitpicky problem with each of them. Middle kid in the top photo has his weapon pointed at the other kid; at least he's exercising good trigger discipline, though. Girl on the right in the bottom photo needs to get her booger hook off the bang button. Other than that, if you assume anybody would have a problem with one photo over the other based on race, got some bad news for ya: there is a racist here, and that racist is you. Don't insert race into shit.

The Question

Eternal

The reason we love this country is because it isn't a country of serfs pledging fealty to titled nobility. I'd ask you to give that some thought, but I don't believe in miracles.

jack

123011503_3569692509761944_9167796279256113820_n.jpg

jack

jack

122768867_4097311343618744_3499061314775826847_n.jpg

jack

122960372_4949572851727045_3808020060790313490_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I’ll bet you use phrases like, “the common good”, too.
“Get into the boxcar, children. It’s for the common good.”

jack

44398813_2262291547137549_1116815058874138624_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal

IOW: "We can't defend our position or attack theirs in any meaningful way. We shouldn't expose this fact by trying."

A rare piece of good advice from your camp; naturally, you're as dense as the food variety of fruitcake, and consequently fail to heed good advice.

It's going to be a genuine pleasure watching WF, and you along with them, fully implode when the majority speaks at the polls and Trump wins again. See, what you don't understand -- well, one of many things you don't understand -- is that when you marginalize and silence the opposition, you will inevitably be blindsided by the power you convinced yourself they don't have.

Trump is going to win re-election. 2016 is playing out again in every meaningful detail. All because, between then and now, the left has learned absolutely nothing; if anything, they have doubled down on the strategy that earned them defeat.

jack

123092554_1335545316832521_8726873454754001700_o.jpg

The Question

Eternal

Sentiments like that are exactly why Trump is going to win. He's hated by a shrill, obnoxious lunatic fringe, who are hated by the sane but slient majority of the people. The only reason you don't see it coming is because you refuse to. :)