Goat cheese

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Was not expecting it to taste like goats smell!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well they scrape it from between the got hooves...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That explains the gritty texture.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
EVER HAD RAT CHEESE?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I really like it, but the only kind I can find up here is like $10 for a tiny log.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
yum! yeah, I found a store that sells the tiny logs for $5.00! whoot, babay!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I noticed that after the first bite that goaty taste goes away. My first bite was kinda hilarious cause I shouted "I CAN TASTE THE GOAT!"

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I've started using goat cheese in my risotto. Delicious!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
A goat followed me once when I was a child and it scared me.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I do not much care for goat cheese but I like to cook like Ina Garten and she uses a lot of goat cheese. I can't find a good substitute.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Goat cheese is for pretentious people who like to eat stuff that tastes like shit and pretend it tastes like filet mignon.

Give me a good Muenster, Dill Havarti, or "common" pepper jack and I'm all good.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^^SNOB!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
LG, use ricotta instead. Just drain all the liquid off and it's probably the exact same texture... Although goat cheese tastes a bit like sour cream and cream cheese, I DON'T KNOW.

Ishcabittle

i find goat cheese is excellent on a spinach salad, with a balsamic vinaigrette.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Goat cheese is for pretentious people who like to eat stuff that tastes like shit and pretend it tastes like filet mignon.

Give me a good Muenster, Dill Havarti, or "common" pepper jack and I'm all good.

Says the man whose favorite cheese is the always ass smelling and tasting Swiss.

BTW, I got regular Havarti, not dill and it's for the burgers not the hoagies. You'll have to settle for provologne on your hoagie.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
LG, use ricotta instead. Just drain all the liquid off and it's probably the exact same texture... Although goat cheese tastes a bit like sour cream and cream cheese, I DON'T KNOW.

Ricotta is not as salty...Good suggestion though, that's at least close.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
*tummy growls*

ALSO: WHY is BDM in here slagging goat cheese instead of doing his best and worst dressed of the EMMYs? WELL?