Good night C-40

MODMAN

@C-40 @blackfoot NAP

I've just checked and they have the booking under your name. I'm sorry for getting worked up
THey said it's okay to get seated if you aren't here yet.
i said i'd rather wait at the bar for the time being as that is what we arranged.
if u can just let me know if your on your way then i can relax.
if i don't hear anythign or if you can't gethold of me for some reason i'll take the table so we keep the booking.

This is some of the dumbest, most transparent shit you've pulled Charlie-boy (and that's saying something). It's not enough to talk to yourself across various handles, you've now taken to arranging dates and jilting yourself?

sexy-wierd.gif

You really are catastrophically retarded.

Anyway -

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

So shaved the beard. Sorry, I know you were a big fan.

In spite of all the messages both here and privately, I haven't heard a peep. Not a word.

Let us establish:

- I contacted you after you were referred to me by a mutual acquaintance (as I originally put it, I sought an Arab encounter).

- You agreed to meet up, go out for dinner last night and if all went well, show me the sights and sounds of the area over the next couple of days.

- I book a motel (which YOU recommended) then endure a less than pleasant 12 hour trip.

- I arrive at the restaurant (5 minutes early) and take a seat at the bar.

- After 15 or so minutes after we agreed to meet, I contact you.

- I then try to contact you via this place.

- With no answer, I grew increasingly frustrated. But I still gave you the benefit of the doubt.

- Exasperated, I take the table in order to retain our booking.

- I continue my efforts to contact you in the naive hope that you were still going to show.

- To my confusion and anger, I find that you were in here updating several of your sports threads. Clearly, you were online and aware of my efforts.

- I left the restaurant, paid the bill for the drinks I'd ordered and picked up a bite to eat from a nearby cafe.

So as I said, I'm in town for 3 more days. What are we going to do about this? If you have a reasonable explanation, I'm all ears. Did you get cold feet? Did you misrepresent yourself (e.g. another poster here who claims to have dated you said you had something akin to a micro penis).

Anyway there's only a few degrees of separation in places like this. Maybe I'll ask around and see if anyone knows you.

Maybe I'll go for a little walk and see who I come across in the local neighborhoods.

So, I'm giving you this one chance to fess up and explain yourself.

If you think I came all this way just to go back home with my tail tucked between my legs as a hapless victim of a prank, you've got another thing coming.

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

I try to find the silver lining in most things. You haven't made this easy.

Not much going for it round here.

I needed a break.

But this? Fuck. What the fuck.

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

Just so you know I am a forgiving sort when the other party is sincere.

If there is an ACTUAL reason for this inconceivable behavior, I'm all ears.

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

Are you a fucking genius?

Okay.

So, you were recommended.

I wanted a hot and steamy encounter. I know I said I was open to more than a superficial, lustful night, but I have to admit that's where it started.

You don't answer your PM's.

You don't answer your cell.

You leave me hanging dry at the restaurant.

I've tried to figure it out.

This is ... all part of it, isn't it?

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

SO ANGRY.

That's what you want?

And then, you're gonna turn up at the motel aren't you.

You fucking dirty fuck.

And then you're gonna want a mean fight, aren't you.

Then what ... what are you gonna fucking do then? What do you want me to fucking do to you then, you piece of shit.

Saleel Majeed

In the spirit of consistency:

Merge that pile of dog shit together while you're at it. :D

Saleel Majeed

@C-40 arranges a date with himself and fucks himself over? Wonders will never cease.

WTF, Charles.

I already responded to you in the other thread.

What do you mean himself? Another party brokered my date with @C-40. Yes, things got very heated and while I am hopeful things are resolved for the most part after our night together, it's still a little raw.

Do you two have prior history? Don't tell me you're another of his former lovers!

StarMan™

[...] while I am hopeful things are resolved for the most part after our night together, it's still a little raw.

Heh. Interesting choice of words.

If this is true, I implore you to get an STI check at the earliest convenience.

Actually, if you've had any prolonged contact with this dogshit specimen, maybe just get an everything test.