Hard when your support team is not here

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
No I don't, otherwise I wouldn't have posted a ?

When I evolve the ability to mind read, I will let you know, until then...sorry, but you are going to need to communicate.

kthnx

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
When the illusion of you being a hot girl is removed, you're instantly treated as a normal person. Therefore, you can't get away with being all cutesy in such an irritating way. Like I said before. I thought you might be a troll once. Now, I'm just convinced you really are that ignorant.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I don't think it's a hot girl thing. People treat J&L Massacres like he's a human being with interesting, intelligent comments to make, too, despite all evidence to the contrary.

I blame GTC.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm indifferent to J&L.

Mainly because he doesn't purport to be a hot girl with an above-room-temperature IQ.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The ED article said:
Suffering in the real world is serious business because it can actually kill you, whereas the internet is basically a vacuum of words, numbers and pictures.

That's probably the most concise description of why nobody should care about the internet I've ever read.

SuN

When the illusion of you being a hot girl is removed, you're instantly treated as a normal person. Therefore, you can't get away with being all cutesy in such an irritating way. Like I said before. I thought you might be a troll once. Now, I'm just convinced you really are that ignorant.

Most here treat me as a normal person, and I am hardly a 'hot-gurl'.

I think u have issues man, so plz stop spewing them onto me.
kthnx

Spaceman Sam

I haven't noticed Sun being that annoying lately, but I filter out most of what happens in the Badlands because I think all of it is pretty stupid and inane, despite the fact that most of the people who post there can be pretty cool and entertaining otherwise.

SuN

Im a gurl! for 100th time.
The only time I make reference to my e-peen is when I am yet again, said to be a guy.
As in, 'lol oh yas...u uncovered my sekrit..ur so smat lol'

SuN

Think what u want, like I care.

大傻h! i gSIZG BEaT YP YoU APPAlLinG….bUrninAte yOu IN anus!1!! INpstEnTC!!!"

I Love Cunt

Watch It
WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT HER LOKTAR WHEN YOU HAVE ME?! YOU MOTHER FUCKING JERK!

AND SuN, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE WHAT ZO IS ASKING YOU?! WTF?! WHY DO YOU GIVE A SHIT?!
SuN: I don't care, I was just making conversation, okay, you white trash, mother fucking, pole dancing, love cunt, blah blah blah etc etc.

lol

SuN

damn! god damn! holy shit! got dang! Man, that’s a lot of baby gravy.

Allow me to respond by pointing out all your grammar and spelling mistakes.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
SURE WHY DON'T YOU?! I MADE SPELLING MISTAKES? ! i HADN'T NOTICED SUN! YOU ARE MY SUN SHINE! MY BEASUTIFUL SUNSHIMe! YOU MEAKE ME AHPPY BY! WHEN SKIES ARE GRETY! YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR, NOW MCUCH I LOVE YOU, SO PLEASE DONT' TAKE MYSFUCNGHHS AWAY!