Hard when your support team is not here

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
我希望你慢慢死,但快点下地狱。! I SLAM YOU, GWAI LO! THROTTLE YOU WITH MY CITROEN GRENADE LAUNCHER!! DOUBLE-SIDED AX ORDERED SPECIAL FROME SUBARU!!! 你是混蛋1!!!

SuN

ETKZSK…XMZTc chuckleretch!

Harvey Dent

Character assassination is an intentional attempt to influence the portrayal or reputation of a particular person, whether living or a historical personage, in such a way as to cause others to develop an extremely negative, unethical or unappealing perception of him or her. By its nature, it involves deliberate exaggeration or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person. For living individuals, this can cause the target to be rejected by his or her community, family, or members of his or her living or work environment. Such acts are typically very difficult to reverse or rectify, therefore the process is likened to a literal assassination of a human life. The damage sustained can be life-long and more, or for historical personages, last for many centuries after their death.

In practice, character assassination usually consists of the use of double speak, spreading of rumors, innuendo and deliberate misinformation on topics relating to one's morals, integrity, and reputation.

SuN

你有问题! that mean you are a cuckold,, stupid whyt trash shrew!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT HER LOKTAR WHEN YOU HAVE ME?! YOU MOTHER FUCKING JERK!

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SUN OK? SORRY I CAME AT THE END OF THE FEUD LAST NIGHT AND WANTED TO GET A FEW JABS IN AT SUN. I TALK TO YOU ON MSN NOT SUN. OK? I WANT TO MARRY YOU AND MAKE HOT SWEATY DIRTY MONKEY LOVE FOR A WEEK! OK? FUCK SUN DEEPLY IN THE NECK! OK?

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
angelico21.jpg