Have you played the question game?

The Question

Eternal
Is it just me, or has Loktar just tumbled to the fact that the italics/bold/underline rant thing is the messageboard version of performance art?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Is it me or does TK deserve Blackfoot?

The Question

Eternal
Nothing deserves cupcakeerfoot, amirite?

Mirah

I love you
While spending time with family this week, I realized that I have a relative who will answer with questions. It isn't really questions to gain more clarification-its questions that sound like they are trying to guied you to what I should want.

Me : Do you have a hairdryer I can use?
Normal answer: Yes, I have 2, one is blah blah blah and the other is blah blah blah, which would you like?
Or
NP: No.

Her: Do you want a towel?
Me: No, I have a towel and I would like a hair dryer to dry my hair but I forgot to bring one Do you have one?
Her: Do you want to let it air dry instead? Or you could use a towel.
Me: Yes I could do those things, I was just wondering if you have a hair dryer I can use.
In response to that last statement-sometimes there is silence and no response.
And then after a while,
Her: Well I have one that you could use, but you could air dry it or use a towel also.

So either at this point I give up or I begin asking questions myself because she won't go get the fucking dryer for my hair.
Me: Do you have a problem with me using the hair dryer?
Or I might ask
Me: Is the hair dryer broken or something?
And then at this point-without answering any of my questions she will just respond with
Her: Its on the shelf in the storage closet, blah blah blah-and something something difficult to get to-and something something "I don't want to move something something"
Me: Well can I move it?
Her: Silence
And then 10 minutes pass and I still have wet hair and I make a comment about getting the hair dryer and she responds with, "Oh did you still need the hair dryer? I thought you were going to air dry it"

This is not an actual conversation by the way. BUT IT IS VERY SIMILAR TO ONES I"ve HAD WITH THIS FAMILY MEMBER!

jack

You want me to blow dry your hair for you?

jack

Come again?

Mirah

I love you
Loktar don't forget to put it in the form of a question!
"Would you like hair gel?"
COME ON! Stick with the format!!!!!!!
And yes, that is a much better question, "Do you want me to blow dry your hair for you?" Yes, yes I do.

Do you think anyone has ever had their hair blow dried while giving a blow job? First person to find it on the internet gets a blow job.

jack

How's this?

il_1588xN.2852306984_ii4s.jpg

The Question

Eternal
HWAT wouldja do in an all-dyle bar?

The Question

Eternal
How come is it that super manly butch bulldykes aren't attractive to homos, and mincing effeminate little sissyboy faggots don't seem to attract lesbians? I mean, they're each what the other is lookin' for, so how often do you suppose they get ladyboners 'n' sissyboners for each other?

The Question

Eternal
Should I put that in one of my stories, I wonder? A married couple where the mincing, effeminate little male is the "wife" and the butch female is the "husband"? Would that piss off the woketards, or would they act like it was the Best Thing Evar? Is it bad of me that I only want to do it if it makes them angry? xD

jack

Will there be pegging in a story like that?

jack

Doesn't it involve a harness and a big thick dildo?