Heroic Fool Pedophile

Rov_is_a_Fag

Just like the carbon monoxide was a coincidence after I got death threats.

I happens all the time.

I really should quit being so paranoid.

You know???

Rov_is_a_Fag

After that..................I will move on.

Then when all the pretend people are in jail or facing criminal charges..........I will say............GIT over it.

Move Along

Git!!!

Who cares if you are living in a van down by the River??

Enjoy the fishing!! Look on the bright side of things.

I mean.................whats the worse that could happen??

They take the van away from you???

Geeez..............move on ...............will Ya?? Cut your losses............get a pup tent.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I mean...............geez................what a bunch of whiners.

Oh...........I see!!! YOu think it is easy for me to say this while I am sitting pretty in my nice house and new car, new toys, lots of money??? Hey...........I earned it. Too bad you let pretend people ruin you. That is what you GIT for having an over-active imagination.

Rov_is_a_Fag

It is quite roomy and comfortable. I am now in search of another box for my two dogs cause it is getting a little crowded and Sissy farts.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Physics this and Physics that............Los Alamos Lab and Dick VanDyke. We have all these common demoninators here yet they all seem like a bunch of screw ups to me.

For example, someone tried to explain blocks of IP numbers to me tonight and it made a lot of sense. You see.............you have a Big number like this one........we will call him Daddy:

IP#205.178.188.12

Then Daddy says.............here kids, leech off me, my IP is so big......there is plenty for everyone. So what you get are all these kids who have the same IP. It kind of sounds like cloning or genetics or something. So anyway.....I said.........Ok, Ok....I'm following it. Now....what if the Big Daddy IP belongs to say........the Army! what does that mean???

He said.......nothing. It just means it is an IP and that is all.
I still don't git it.

www.army.com
www.jeanschmidt.com
www.coldwellbanker.com
www.starbucks.com
www.ibm.cm
www.amazon.com
www.homestead.com
www.trekbbs.com
www.ehowa.com
www.asylumnation.com
www.emmawatson.com
www.variety.com
www.killerbunnies.com
www.thoseshirts.com
www.paulfeig.com
www.georgepeppard.com
www.ducks.com
www.davidhasselhoff.com
www.libertymedical.com
www.worldnic.com
www.dimellashaffer.com
www.foodreference.com
www.powells.com
www.abac.com
www.fuse.net
www.answers.com
www.fantasm.still-inspired.com
www.palinstravels.co.uk.com
www.rapidshare.com
www.ibm.com
www.rottentomatoes.com
www.can.com
www.polinstravels.co.uk.com
www.wrestleview.com
www.iphoto.com
www.comicon.com
www.marvelcomics.com
www.rapidshare.com
www.foundrymusic.com
www.trollvalhalla.com
www.somethingawful.com
www.mrt.com
www.georgeschultz.com
www.a-team.com
www.kenrussell.com
www.keiraknightley.com
www.thecatsite.com
www.ianwatson.com
www.jonathanrhysmeyers.com
www.triciahelfer.com
www.apocalypse.com
www.military.com
www.avalonhill.com
www.goarmy.com
www.marines.com
www.joecartoon.com
www.bodybuilding.com
www.nancyallen.com
www.xfire.com
www.mickjagger.com
www.brianjones.com
www.rollingstones.com
www.comicon.com
www.despair.com
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.techiemedia.net
www.apechild.com

Rov_is_a_Fag

I think this will remain a mystery to me forever. As you can imagine, I was disappointed it didn't mean anything cause I had high hopes that it did mean something.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I was then told I am to paranoid and my imagination is running away with me. This is all coincidence. You have NOTHING.

I almost started crying after that cause I thought................You mean I have been through pure HELL for two years, spent my entire savings, had my life ruined and this means nothing??? I have nothing?? I don't have a leg to stand on??

Well you good Sir don't have two legs to stand on.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Jeebus................are those pics really of Tamar_Garish?? are they photochopped cause if they are somebody did a GREAT job!!!! Who does she work for?? the CIA?

You have got to be shitting me??? Nobody who works for a federal agency would post nudies of themselves on the internet. Who does she really work for?

aaauugghh.gif

I mean.............I would hate to send them to the CIA and then it not be their employee???

Rov_is_a_Fag

That would ruin my credibility.............you guys know what I mean?? I already have good info and a regular photo of two different people I believe work for the feds...............but states of undress??? Whats up with the feds?? First you have Michelle.........now this.

Don't they have some kind of DRESS code for these people?

Rov_is_a_Fag

Maybe I was just imagining what I saw in the picture.

Yeah.............that's probably it.

I'm glad I didn't see those before I met Mike because in addition to me being paranoid, delusional, everything a coincidence and Move Along..........he would have said I was hallucinating too.

He is the kind of guy you could give a pic like that to and say...............See!! I think she is with the CIA and she is in a state of undress.
He would say................I think you are mistaken, have you taken your meds?? that is Playboy Playmate of May 2005.

Rov_is_a_Fag

And he would say.....................how long do you think this can go on??

and I would say.............I don't know?? I just stumble upon all this stuff and think it is kind of weird. I mean...........I don't know what it means, I just think it is weird.

Move Along.....................there is nothing to see here.