Hey Hunchback

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I just saw this at Commie

It's not like anyone is snooping around on eBay watching his wife buy shoes, or lying their way onto his Facebook page so they can peek at pictures of his kids. Now THAT would be stalking.

Prove your wife made those purchases. They were in your name, all date stamped and everything. She also has normal feet, the pictures don't lie. You bought them (4 pair) along with a "Bettie Page Blowup Doll" (with real cocksucker mouth action) and the Complete 12 disc star trek DVD set. I guess it's pretty clear what you were up to :D

btw, How did I "lie my way onto your facebook page"?

It would appear to me that shortly after my 400 post Total Pwnership Thread, you changed your privacy settings.

You are a complete tool, Mr Hellman. I own you.

Panda

jack said:
It would appear to me that shortly after my 400 post Total Pwnership Thread, you changed your privacy settings.

I don't think he has changed them. Myspace however, is a different matter.....:)

jack

post his myspace link...lets have some fun :D

Elnidfse

jack said:
You are a complete tool, Mr Hellman. I own you.
We need tools, how else are you supposed to fix the toilet when it's backed up with Elrod.

jack

I know, and shit's supposed to float too, go figure.

Elnidfse

The sheer concentration of Elrod that is packed into that single turd has enough mass to split a car clean in two. Something that heavy in Elrod needs to be purified through a ritualistic scorching.

jack

Hmmmm.

jack

How did I lie my way onto your facebook page, Danny? Quit ducking the question.

jack

Lets play MYSPACE FRIENDS!

jack

How do you get a myspace account, anyway?

Panda

quasimodo-20whipped-20closeup.jpg

After a long night of Wheatpasting the city's walls, a startled Danny hears the police sirens drawing nearer, and quickly scuttles back to the Gutters.

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
In order to prove that I'm not a hunchback, I would like to invite all of you to view a photo of me on my Facebook page. Click on the link, and look for the option on the right that allows you to "poke" me. After poking me, you'll be able to view my photos for one week. I challenge anyone to find a "hump."

Dirty Danny's Facebook Photo Album

Elnidfse

^lol. Aside from the fact that you can see the link's location in the bottom of the window, do you honestly think nobody hasn't at least heard of that site. Unoriginality at its finest. Thank you for proving, at your own expense, the lowest point of intelligence.