Hey Hunchback

Panda

Kim Nyholm said:
In order to prove that I'm not a hunchback, I would like to invite all of you to view a photo of me on my Facebook page. Click on the link, and look for the option on the right that allows you to "poke" me. After poking me, you'll be able to view my photos for one week. I challenge anyone to find a "hump."

you STILL haven't figured out how to use facebook yet have you? We don't need to 'poke' you in order to take a sneaky peek at your snaps.

:D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I already have all the copies I need, which is why I keep asking if it's a tuft or a goatee between those fat titties.

No response, so far. Nice Side-Step(tm)

Oh and dude you know exactly what I'm talking about when I'm talking about your goiter, idiot.

jack

Shall I post the one of you holding your daughter upside down trying to take her little shoes off?

LULZ!!!!!!!!!!1

jack

Just give me permission :bigass:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
jack said:
I already have all the copies I need, which is why I keep asking if it's a tuft or a goatee between those fat titties.

No response, so far. Nice Side-Step(tm)

Oh and dude you know exactly what I'm talking about when I'm talking about your goiter, idiot.

Hold on a minute here. I thought Kim was a homo? You know, all that pleading to suck my dick stuff....

Are you saying he's actually married to bigfoot?

jack

huge tits and size two feet.

A match made in heaven

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
I hope he brushes his teeth before he blows me.
Only corrosive acid and a ceremonial scorching of his mouth could ever hope to purify it of the shit that he's so full of.

Panda

jack said:
Shall I post the one of you holding your daughter upside down trying to take her little shoes off?

LULZ!!!!!!!!!!1

I found that one a little bit disturbing. Poor Alice.

Panda

So Hellman has a goiter. Was that caused by a neck-fucking?

Did you impregnate Danny's neck, Jack? :D

jack

I'm not sure what it is actually. Robert Young pointed it out to me when we met in Philadelphia about a decade ago. I was shocked. He was so deformed, I kind of thought all the fuss about his art was to sympathy fuck him for his affliction.

I honestly thought he was a hunchback when I first met him.

Panda

hmmm...there could be a goiter - just that it's been covered up by the rolls of fat around his neck.

DSCF0036.jpg

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Elnidfse said:
Only corrosive acid and a ceremonial scorching of his mouth could ever hope to purify it of the shit that he's so full of.

This was almost a decent post! Take next week off, Elfie, you've earned it ;)

Elnidfse

The Dork Lord said:
This was almost a decent post! Take next week off, Elfie, you've earned it ;)
Working on Christmas. I'm going to scrub myself with liquor to wash away the sorrow.