c61b3de9e02fd47291a7e5f7e7ac17f2.jpg

DALLAS COWBOYS
CBS

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shit Biscuits

Recommended amount of hash: 2g; makes about 50 biscuits, approximately 0.04g per biscuit
switch to metric units

5.25 ozbutter
07 ozhash
5.25 ozsugar
2pinches of salt
2pinches of powdered cinnamon
1egg
9.275 ozflour
Warm up 50g of butter. Warm up the hash and crumble it into the liquid butter, dissolving it as finely as possible. Knead it in with the rest of the butter. Add the sugar, spices, and egg and stir. (Do not beat it into a foam.) Knead the flour into the mixture.

Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.

Roll out the dough on a floured surface until it is about 4 mm thick. Cut out biscuits with a form of about 6 cm in diameter. Lay these on a sheet covered with baking paper. Place it in the oven on the middle rack and bake for approximately 10 minutes.

Tip: If no proper cookie cutter is available, you can always grab a drinking glass...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

CeeDee Lamb had one conversation with the Cowboys during the pre-draft process at the combine in February. “I didn't know they'd take me but when I saw my phone, it honestly surprised me,” Lamb said. “It was everything I dreamed of on that phone call.” He said he did not have any expectations of where he was picked but, “I can't wait to get started.”

At the start of the night, few people would have thought CeeDee Lamb would be available when the Cowboys picked at No. 17, but they added the Oklahoma receiver to an offense that already had plenty of weapons. Lamb is a big-time playmaker with back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons and 32 career touchdowns. The Cowboys might not have added a defensive player here but they might have helped the defense anyway if the opposition is always playing behind.

Dare we call the pick of CeeDee Lamb a Dak-friendly selection? Lamb certainly believes so. “He's definitely going to get an ultimate competitor,” Lamb said on ESPN after being picked by the Cowboys. “A guy that's willing to learn and can't wait to get used to helping him look like a better quarterback and he's helping me look like a better receiver.”

Mike McCarthy said he likes his receivers to learn all of the receiver spots so it can help create favorable matchups, but with Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup, CeeDee Lamb figures to get a lot of time in the slot, where the Cowboys lost Randall Cobb. “I'm very comfortable in the slot. I'm very versatile, and I can't wait to be out there,” Lamb said. “I feel comfortable at all positions of the field. I can't wait.”

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

In 2014, the Cowboys badly needed pass rush help and made a big move up to the second pick of the second round in a trade with Washington to take DeMarcus Lawrence, believing he was the last right defensive end available. Given the defensive needs now, do they attempt to make a similar move today from No. 51 to land one of the top pass rushers, corners or safeties available? In 2014, it cost them their second- and third-round picks.

K'Lavon Chaisson was very much in the discussions for the 17th pick. “In our minds, he was extremely high value,” Jerry Jones said. “He has outstanding potential. I look for him to have a great career. I don't mind telling you it was a serious thought. We talked about it. It was a key point to think about, going that direction. All of our group really spoke to it. The facts are we'd been speaking about him relative to other potential defensive players as decision time comes.”

Jace Prescott, one of Dak Prescott's older brothers, passed away Thursday. The Cowboys released a statement: “It is with great sadness and support that we share the news of the passing of Jace Prescott today. The loss of Tad and Dak's brother is devastating. At this incredibly difficult time, the Prescott family asks only for prayers and respect for their privacy.” Jace Prescott, 31, was an offensive lineman at Northwestern State from 2008-10. No cause of death was given.

Speaking on the Cowboys' draft show, Mike McCarthy told DeMarcus Ware and Jamie Foxx one of his goals for Dak Prescott is to move his completion percentage up to 71 percent. Prescott has completed 65.8% of his passes for his career with a best coming as a rookie in 2016 at 67.8%. That's something Aaron Rodgers has not done as a starter in his Green Bay career. It's only happened five times in league history and Drew Brees has five of those seasons.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Brother of Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott dies at age 31

Jace Prescott, one of the older brothers of Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott , died Thursday morning. He was 31.
The Cowboys released a statement that said, "It is with great sadness and support that we share the news of the passing of Jace Prescott today. The loss of Tad and Dak's brother is devastating. At this incredibly difficult time, the Prescott family asks only for prayers and respect for their privacy."Jace Prescott was an offensive lineman at Northwestern State from 2008-10. No cause of death was given.The Prescott brothers had an incredibly tight connection that grew tighter after their mother, Peggy, died from colon cancer in 2013. Dak Prescott has credited his brothers for making him a tough-minded competitor. Prescott filmed a Campbell's Chunky Soup commercial with brothers Tad and Jace that aired last season.

For Full Story Click Here

steve samurai jack

Cowboys' Jerry Jones calls NFL draft 'respite' amid coronavirus pandemic
"It was able to, at a time when people are hurting, at a time when people are wondering, at a time where people don't have the answers -- no one does -- I think the NFL and sports stepped up and created a respite," Jones said. "We created a diversion. We created, if you will, some type of business-as-usual approach.

Here are the Cowboys picks so far through the first three rounds of the draft:
1. CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma;
2. Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama,
3. Neville Gallimore, DT, Oklahoma.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Star Struck Diggs Lands On His Favorite Team

aci6xmot1cjmo6v8h6kv.jpg

It has to be hard to impress the Diggs family. Trevon, the Cowboys' second-round draft pick, was a standout cornerback at Alabama where he won a national championship in 2018. His brother, Darez, played for the University of Alabama-Birmingham and in the XFL. And his other brother, Stefon, is one of the top receivers in the NFL who has made some of the most memorable plays in the past few years. So, while getting drafted into the NFL was obviously going to be a big moment for Trevon, you might not have expected him to freeze up. But then Jerry Jones called.
"I was star struck," Diggs said of when the Cowboys selected him with the 51st overall pick. "That's Jerry Jones. Words can't explain it, the feeling when my heart kind of dropped." Diggs' father passed away when Trevon was still an adolescent, but he still remembers spending time with him, and one specific connection made Friday night all the more special for him. "My dad was a Cowboys fan before he passed," he said. "I'm kind of living out his dream."

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas Cowboys News

Jerry Jones was emotional in discussing the impact of the draft. “At a time when people are hurting, at a time when people are wondering, at a time where people don't have the answers – no one does – I think the NFL and sports stepped up and created a respite,” Jones said. “We created a diversion. We created, if you will, some type of business-as-usual approach. There is no question we're going to get back as a country … and when we do, as we always do, we'll be better than we ever were.”

Jerry Jones said the Cowboys had chances to make trades but nothing fell right yet they were still able to grab their top targets in Trevon Diggs and Neville Gallimore. There was a small debate about Gallimore in the second, but the corner depth was running low. “If you just stay true to the board, pick the best player players available to you and believe in the work the scouts have done, believe in the work the coaches have done,” Stephen Jones said, “I think you'll have successful drafts.”

Here are the Cowboys picks so far through the first three rounds of the draft: 1. CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma; 2. Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama, 3. Neville Gallimore, DT, Oklahoma.

Jerry Jones could not be happier with how Rounds 1-3 of the draft have gone for the Cowboys with the selections of CeeDee Lamb, Trevon Diggs and Neville Gallimore. “We're living right,” the owner and general manager said. “It fell right for us these first two days.”

Neville Gallimore received a phone call from Gerald McCoy not long after the Cowboys drafted him in the third round. The former Oklahoma star told his newest teammate, “just how proud he was and there's a lot of work to be done,” Gallimore said. “Just kind of letting me know that he's someone I can kind of look up to and pick his brain. I'm looking forward to that.”

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

jack

93912444_10213054791963847_1217823223568138240_n.jpg

jack

93912444_10213054791963847_1217823223568138240_n.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Cowboys make first trade in 10 years as Dallas lands a new center
The last time the Eagles and Cowboys did business, Philly moved down in the second round of the 2010 draft while picking up a fourth-rounder from Dallas. The Cowboys' acquired pick went on to become two-time Pro Bowl linebacker Sean Lee, who's entering his 11th season with the club.