How do I get power?

Riotgear

What do I need to do to be able to post attachments/what are the rules governing?

Are there other powers to be had (other then invisibilty) and what do I do to get em?

Why is skin my daddy? I can guess and it is fun but I'm curious. This is and admins decree yes?

Riotgear

STFU for a start.

ILC I'm beginning to think you have a thing for Riotgears. Shutting the fuck up wouldn't make for a very interesting forum now would it? I've posted a few other places if you want to go hump on those. I had a feeling I'd attract someone like you if I started asking questions I should apparently be able to glean psychically from thin air.

Hmm so your advice is STFU make no contribution whatsoever and ask no questions...got it.

Thanks for your input. I'll go ahead and add your 'contribution' to my "things I know" folder. We all do what we can.

Where were you when I was looking for smart people?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't think we can post attachments, but you can change your user title thingy in your profile. Click on user CP, and just look around from there.

Riotgear

You don't follow directions very well. And you have to call me by my full name.

So don't ask? Or ask in a way you find acceptable. Or just STFU and powers will come. Just questions Mano. No need to be hurtful.

Hey nothing personal, but I'll call you whatever I want. Besides from where I'm sitting wouldn't I call you You Love Cunt? It's just the whole ILC thing is just kind of silly. I mean who doesn't love cunt right?

Should we move this to Speak Freely?

Riotgear

I don't think we can post attachments, but you can change your user title thingy in your profile. Click on user CP, and just look around from there.

Someone was kind enough to edit my profile for me. Which was fun but I wasn't sure I could change it. I found it. Seems to be holding. Thanks Cassie.

RG

aeommai

cookie?
because of the really complicated hierarchy of this place's staff, most people with "MORE POWERS!" can't use them. so you probably wouldn't want any power aside from the ones normal users have.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If I share my power with you, I won't have all the power. It is important that I maintain all the power. So, if you get any power, accidentally, then you must immediately hand it over to me for it is my power and I do not share.

Got it?

In the event you may accidentally aquire any of my power, you must pay a non-refundable $40,000 fee to me to insure that you will return such accidentally acquired power to me, the rightful owner of such power, immediately. For every bit of power, which rightfully belongs to me, that you keep longer than immediately, you will forfeit to me not only the initial $40,000 fee but will pay to me an additional $720,000 immediately after immediately.

Got it?

Good.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
First you get the Money

Then you get the Power

Then you get the women

tonymontana.jpg

Riotgear

If I share my power with you, I won't have all the power. It is important that I maintain all the power. So, if you get any power, accidentally, then you must immediately hand it over to me for it is my power and I do not share.

Got it?

In the event you may accidentally aquire any of my power, you must pay a non-refundable $40,000 fee to me to insure that you will return such accidentally acquired power to me, the rightful owner of such power, immediately. For every bit of power, which rightfully belongs to me, that you keep longer than immediately, you will forfeit to me not only the initial $40,000 fee but will pay to me an additional $720,000 immediately after immediately.

Got it?

Good.

So no means no?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
They can only give me absolute power or no power. I'm gonna stick with no power. Absolute power got boring.

Riotgear

They can only give me absolute power or no power. I'm gonna stick with no power. Absolute power got boring.

Yeah I read about you. You're the guy who took all his marbles and left.

I like how you post with the self-righteous knowledge of the inner works and an equal measure of disdain. You come off as very knowing.

I think I have the parts you're missing.

Seph

Retired Account

Seph

Retired Account
read between the lines...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
In the Hampster's case, the space between the lines is very very tiny