How do I get power?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
looking for copypasta.

Mirah

I love you
So if I do post again how long do I have to listen to I-told-you-so's?

Not very. Just get over yourself and post. Of course I only speak for myself. Myself and my 5 other duals. Except for that one dual, I can't speak for that one, it has a mind of its own.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

People leaving forever and then coming back is as much a TK tradition as Gagh hazing n00bs. No one ever REALLY gets out of here...alive.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Perhaps someone who is in right field and not confused can answer your question.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch

That depends. Do you want to listen to I-told-you-so's? If so, we can lay it on thick just for you. If not, well, shut up about karma and enjoy the ride we call TK.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Hey gear, wtf happened to your board? I tried to go over there for a bit then it got flooded out with Tards all of a sudden. You leave the door open?

Although, I gotta admit that dot-swamphound is twisted funny. Whose dual is he?

Riotgear

I guess the real problem is I'd have to live with myself if I came back.

Appropriate that we hash this out in this thread eh Gagh? This is, after all, where you jumped the gun on me re'ing to your post and got pissy.

Got nothing to do with neg bombing does it? Heh.

How long are they going to keep that apology for you and your bullshit up on the front page?

Have it your way TK.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Appropriate that we hash this out in this thread eh Gagh? This is, after all, where you jumped the gun on me re'ing to your post and got pissy.

How long are they going to keep that apology for you and your bullshit up on the front page?

Have it your way TK.

Oh, don't be that way, it stops stinging in a day or two. Here, I got ya something to help you get past this unpleasant episode once and for all...
hasbro-clue.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Imperium is an electrical engineer. Perhaps he can fix any power issues one has.

Face_Raping_Bat

the dick knight

Have it your way TK.

The more you cry, the more we come.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

Have it your way TK.

Still pwned then? You claim to understand all, yet know nothing.