How do I get power?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I humped an electrical outlet and got absolute power. Then I went and threw giant spaceship parts at a little green dwarf and deep-fried a black guy wearing a brown dress who was waving his long purple sword at everyone. Then I threw his pervy ass out the window.

I consider it a public service...

Seph

Retired Account
where the fuck did they go?

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
cunt's avatar has power, absolutely.

Riotgear

Do you want to hide your online status or were you being comic book geeky?

Comic book geeky. What, you wouldn't want to be invisible?

I would use that particular power to do evil.

Whats that quote..The measure of a man is what he would do if he knew he'd never be found out.

I don't think I'm going to answer that one truthfully.

Riotgear

I hope you did some research on the renewables I pointed you towards.

Yeah I saw it. It was very clever.

When you do stuff like that you just have to let it be. When you come back and ask if I saw it, it just makes you look unsure of yourself.

Be confident, I can assure you it was very effective.

I'll tell you what, I'll go back and pos karma your post.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
He would know, Gagh is in charge of handing out power. Stay on his good side and you should be fine...oh... never mind then.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
I'd like some Power, Gagh. If it please m'lord.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpAcanUJX7s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kpAcanUJX7s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The truth about power.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dGdfPtW56fo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dGdfPtW56fo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I dunno, I went over there for a few days and he was playing it like it was all a master plan to leave when he did. Can't really see how that worked out for them, but whatever. I know he was lurking though because stuff was getting copypasta'd as proof of them pwning this board. Supposedly this has either been a massive admin troll by you, me, and everybody here, or a massive victory by them, depending on when and who you ask.

Meh.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
What do I need to do to be able to post attachments/what are the rules governing?

Are there other powers to be had (other then invisibilty) and what do I do to get em?

Why is skin my daddy? I can guess and it is fun but I'm curious. This is and admins decree yes?

First you suck your left thumb and then put it up your ass, then suck your right thumb and count to three, One.... Two.... three.... then switch your right and left thumbs.... repeat..

now you know.you smart bastard you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I dunno, I went over there for a few days and he was playing it like it was all a master plan to leave when he did. Can't really see how that worked out for them, but whatever. I know he was lurking though because stuff was getting copypasta'd as proof of them pwning this board. Supposedly this has either been a massive admin troll by you, me, and everybody here, or a massive victory by them, depending on when and who you ask.

Meh.

Remind you of anyone? :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Riotgear is a rubbernecker at his own violent car accident.

Interesting.