How do I get PWNED?

Elrod Jericoho

do I have to learn how to play video gamez?

Chuck

And how does it differ from being "owned"?

Chuck

Elrod Jericoho said:
I think what you do is, you say something, and then someone else says, "PWNED!", and that's pretty much it.

Elrod Jericoho

randy said:
And how does it differ from being "owned"?
As far as I can tell, there's a p, but it is pronounced like an o. I think it means "owned n a metaphorical sense."

Maybe. There must be some distinction, otherwise people would use 'own."

Elrod Jericoho

randy said:
I think what you do is, you say something, and then someone else says, "PWNED!", and that's pretty much it.
PWNED!

Did that work? or am I the PWNER, not the PWNEE?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I don't think it really matters. There's no need to go stretching your already limited combined mental capacity on this matter.

Just be aware that as long as you jackdance around this board fighting a losing two-man 'battle', you are instantly 'owned' 'PWNED', whatever the fuck you want to say. Just try to drown in your limited abilities quietly. We have enough shit to sweep up here.

Elrod Jericoho

Once Pwnership is establihsed, can the Pwnee be transferred to another holder for goods or services? I guess what I wonder is wheter the property relationship established in transferable.

I hope to write a paper on Fungibility and Pwnership in "teh" Global Marketplace

Elrod Jericoho

Elrod Jericoho said:
Once Pwnership is establihsed, can the Pwnee be transferred to another holder for goods or services? I guess what I wonder is wheter the property relationship established in transferable.

I hope to write a paper on Fungibility and Pwnership in "teh" Global Marketplace
can I borrow something that someone else pwns

Kefka

Elrod Jericoho said:
No, although it is possible to be pwned in games.

A good example of being pwned by someone would be to stalk and follow them from place to place, and rag on them when they aren't even around, like you're doing. Premium pwnage, by jack to you.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
They should definitely open more threads if they want to PWN us. The only thing that really pisses us all off at TK is opening numerous threads in Speak Freely as quickly as possible. We like this forum to be kept clean.

Elrod Jericoho

Kefka said:
No, although it is possible to be pwned in games.

A good example of being pwned by someone would be to stalk and follow them from place to place, and rag on them when they aren't even around, like you're doing. Premium pwnage, by jack to you.

Is this at all similar to Gagh following me from thread to thread, attempting to reply to each post with a devastating put-down?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Instead of replying with drool, like yourself?

Where's BitchSlapSmitty. At least he actually had a personality.

Elrod Jericoho

^"elrodancing"

(total pwnage)

Kefka

Elrod Jericoho said:
Is this at all similar to Gagh following me from thread to thread, attempting to reply to each post with a devastating put-down?
No, as Gagh is a native TKer you is replying to each of your posts with a devastating put-down.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elrod Jericoho said:
^"elrodancing"

(total pwnage)

There's a whole bunch of your shitty threads & posts I have utterly ignored. Replying to you on a posting board is not 'pwnage'. It's called participating. If this was 'pwnage' nobody would ever post again.

I can see your thick skull has difficulty in seeing this, but I'd be too happy to beat it in, if you just pop on over to the UK. See you soon!

Elrod Jericoho

Kefka said:
No, as Gagh is a native TKer you is replying to each of your posts with a devastating put-down.
Oh, I see. It's only when someone who isn't a "native TKer" follows people around that it's pwnage. That makes perfect sense.