How do I get PWNED?

Elnidfse

Alyssum said:
You can't make a whore moan, unless you don't pay her.
"Open you ears and hear. The voice of experience."
A Slut said:
LOL! Don't be shy Mr. Virgin!
The day I bend you over backwards would forever engrave my name into your mind. To me, you'd be another number.
As it stands, I'm happy without the flaming red sores.

Elnidfse

Alyssum said:
Forwards, idiot. Jesus, no wonder you never get any.
My expression was referring to the phrase associated with doing anything for anybody. Not sexually explicit, skank.

A Slut said:
That's ok, call me when you grow some pubes. ;)
"Is there any traction left on those tires or is it like throwing a wet hot-dog down a hallway?"

Elnidfse

A Slut said:
OMG! YOU WATCH FAMILY GUY TOO! HOW FUNNY!
I got the quote from a .gif but at least I know about what entertainment low-class hookers indulge in. Also, you might want to fix your caps key. If prostitutes could make that much money, that is.

Elnidfse

If these are the creepy-crawlies that come out during the night, then I am unbelievably disappointed. More or less, more of the same. *yawn*

Elnidfse

A Slut said:
You're such a silly little retard.
Comments like that mostly come from people who have nothing else to say to save face. I'm going to ignore the fact that you broke character you silly little slut.

Elnidfse

A Slut said:
Ignoring the sad truth doesn't change it, Mr. Tinydick.

Now take off your pants! :D
Nice save with your 'character'. However, that's twice that you made a Mr.*Insert name here* comment. You're running out of ideas, therefore you are no longer amusing to me.

A Slut

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
You're no longer amusing to anyone, and you never were.

Now stop crying just because you got beat by a girl.

Elnidfse

A Slut said:
You're no longer amusing to anyone, and you never were.

Now stop crying just because you got beat by a girl.
Tears of laughter are different from tears of sorrow. But sure, we'll say you beat me. Your unoriginality, reused ideas, breaking of character, loss of a tag-team partner, and over-all faggotry have definetly slain me. Good show.

The 'take off your pants' comment was especially stunning. I never saw it coming.

Elnidfse

and so the silence marks another etch into the stone. I'm out of here for the night. Feel free to sully my name while I'm gone.

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
Nitpick: 'Needs' should never have an apostrophe. It is neither a contraction nor possessive.