I just set my alsrm for 18 hours from now

Mirah

I love you
I woke up around 8, it is midnight, well now it is almost 1 am
Suppose I will go to sleep again soon

Mirah

I love you
I think I was asleep by 4 AM, missed my morning commitment and slept in until fucking 11 AM.

GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE ON SUCH A GREAT SCHEDULE NEON!!!!!!!!

I will be there again, probably beginning December.

I could hibernate all winter. This is fun. I kind of like it. (sort of)

Mirah

I love you
I am debating coffee or a nap. 425 pm. Or both! I'll lay down for a moment and see what happens.

Mirah

I love you
I got dressed, thought about going to get some dinner, but it seems like too much bother. Plus I don't want to see people. Why isn't there an introverted store or restaurant that one could go to if they don't feel like interacting with humans?
Or better yet a place that is served by cats. Cats could bring me my food, or dogs even. I've seen the videos, they totally get along. It could work.

Mirah

I love you
Same.
I woke up well rested today but I just want to go back to bed. : (
I was hoping I would have an interview earlier and it isn't until 1 PM tomorrow.
I should have my vehicle ready and packed to hit the road after.

Mirah

I love you
11 hours tonight.
Also, I don't know why I am tracking and posting this.
Sorry!
Also my head really fucking hurts tonight. The only thing different I did was took lots of vitamins and added cacao powder to my coffee

Mirah

I love you
Tonight it is 14 hours.

Just got home after driving and being up too late last night, I am tired and going to go to bed after I browse the internet

Mirah

I love you
Are you staying warm inside?!

I did not sleep for 14 hours. I woke up, slept, woke up, slept, woke up, stayed up. Maybe tonight.

Love Child

One Love
I am never setting my alarm clock again
because I am never going to bed again
or waking up again
or
having a job again
I don't need to do anything for the rest of my life
WHO CARES?!

I do-I hope everyone has good luck with their teeth and the dentists. Please do not be in pain anymore.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I turned off my alarms yesterday because I had to get up earlier than usual -- I forgot to turn them back on for today.

Luckily I couldn't sleep much so I was awake when work was about to start lol. I NEED A WEEK IN BED.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am never setting my alarm clock again
because I am never going to bed again
or waking up again
or
having a job again
I don't need to do anything for the rest of my life
WHO CARES?!

I do-I hope everyone has good luck with their teeth and the dentists. Please do not be in pain anymore.
I'm not in pain as long as I take some ibuprofen. As soon as my new credit/debit card arrives and I straighten out my bills, I'll call the dentist. If I wait long enough maybe it will rot and fall out on its own.