If Charles were to be banned...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Well first off being black and being proud of owning a Hummer, given MM's background is ample reason to believe she trolled the fuck out of you.

You don't understand that the majority of poster's around here wouldn't think that you owning a Hummer would be something to be proud of, do you?

Well most of us don't.

So "Wax Blackfoot's Hummer" was a joke on you Charles. It's saved in Archives, so we could point out the joke on you parts if you really wanted to be further humiliated.

:popcorn:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm still not following how moderating a sub-forum is a troll or joke on me(Blackfoot). The troll had to be that you and "Dark Pickle" were awarded a sub-forum after mine.

Sorry Charles, but I had a forum long before yours (about a year before, actually), so you'd be wrong there too. I also had one after yours. I was also part of the "secret" forum.

Neither subforum had anything to do with you being trolled by Jenna with "Wax Blackfoot's Hummer" though.

Ask around.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So "Wax Blackfoot's Hummer" was a joke on you Charles. It's saved in Archives, so we could point out the joke on you parts if you really wanted to be further humiliated.

Then, why did "Pickle" try to force "missmanners" to get rid of "Wax Blackfoot's Hummer" for "The Dork Domain"?

And another thang, "Jack".

Obviously it wasn't a joke because "Pickle" is begging.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Originally Posted by Dork Pickle

Dear Miss Manners and the assembled TK Mods and Admins,

In a recent post on the playground Blackfoot posted both mine and Jack's last names:

As I understand it, that's against the policy of this board:

I realize I am but a n00b in these parts, but from my perspective, it's a tad unseemly for a poster who's been granted a sub-forum and partial admin powers to be flagrantly violating basic rules of the board.

With that in mind, I humbly ask that "Wax Blackfoot's Hummer" be removed and replaced with "The Dork Domain".

I can guarantee that I will follow this board's completely reasonable rules if granted this tremendous boon.

Thank you in advance for all you're thoughtful consideration! Think about it reeeeeaaaallly hard!

DL

Up Top

jack

You can't be this stupid. This is some perverse troll your spinning.

Charles, just in case.....that's sarcasm Pickle is spinnin'.

Plain as the nose on your face. He's being sarcastic. If you don't understand that, it's because you were trolled beyond belief when it all went down.

Now on a troll board when something like that happens, a good troll will take advantage of it to see how far shit will go. Think about what happened when Manners and The Saint first came over to Commie, and what resulted in my final permaban. Didn't have to do with you at all, it was nuclear war between Veitch and myself. Right when they came over, I defected to here. Totally branded a traitor, and went over there and went ballistic and got kicked out.

Then Veitch and Conley tried to do an upgrade and they fucked it up and crashed the board. I snottily took credit for it, Veitch took me at my malicious word, and I got permabanned. That's how I got done posting at Commie.

That's the example I'm giving you about taking advantage of a troll.

What happened to you and your forum is just a typical troll. Ask around. You'll notice no one is disputing a word I'm saying, because it's the truth. You were toyed with, then fucked with, and you just did the deer in the headlights "WUT"??

Now you're acting like YOU did some sort of troll on the board by having that happen....something. Clearly you just don't understand.

You. Were. Trolled.

jack

charles%20%20pay%20myself%20cover%20300x.jpg

Ishcabittle

Don't ya mean "owned" as in you don't own it anymore?

Lets see a current pic of you in your Hummer holding a sign that says Loktar is a dual. 2010.

Do that thang.

Notice how CeeJay glossed right over this... could it be because he was lying, and indeed does not own a Hummer?

jack

That's because he really did have it repossessed, just like DevilMan says.

And the reason he's at the fishmarket after 7 is because that's when it's closed, and he does the cleaning. He's their fucking janitor, not the owner.

We won't even talk about his ex-gf....

jack

Wonder what a ten year old hummer is worth, anyway ?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That's because he really did have it repossessed, just like DevilMan says.

And the reason he's at the fishmarket after 7 is because that's when it's closed, and he does the cleaning. He's their fucking janitor, not the owner.

We won't even talk about his ex-gf....

I was really hoping he'd at least give some lame excuse like "Its in the shop" so I could have a big laugh.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You can't be this stupid. This is some perverse troll your spinning.

Charles, just in case.....that's sarcasm Pickle is spinnin'.

Plain as the nose on your face. He's being sarcastic. If you don't understand that, it's because you were trolled beyond belief when it all went down.

Why are you speaking on "Pickle's" behalf? "Pickle" was actually begging for "missmanners" to delete my forum because he was jealous, just like you did in getting your forum dipshit.

Funny how both of you got sub-forums 2 days after mine was deleted. I guess "missmanners" finally crumbled to y'alls whining.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ask around. You'll notice no one is disputing a word I'm saying, because it's the truth. You were toyed with, then fucked with, and you just did the deer in the headlights "WUT"??

No ones disputing a word I'm saying either. The point is you were jealous of me getting a sub-forum before you did. No matter how you spin it, it happened "Jack". I had a sub-forum before you did at "TrollKingdom".

Up Top!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Well first off being black and being proud of owning a Hummer, given MM's background is ample reason to believe she trolled the fuck out of you.

You don't understand that the majority of poster's around here wouldn't think that you owning a Hummer would be something to be proud of, do you?

Well most of us don't.

Finally the truth came out. You and the trolls are jealous of me because I own a HUMMER (H2).

Baahahahahahahahahahaha.

And another thang, "Jack".

Its been 7 years dawg, let it go. I'm not the only black man with a HUMMER.

Wonder what a ten year old hummer is worth, anyway ?

It's 7 years old, but still worth more than what you drive.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Don't ya mean "owned" as in you don't own it anymore?

Lets see a current pic of you in your Hummer holding a sign that says Loktar is a dual. 2010.

Do that thang.

Notice how CeeJay glossed right over this... could it be because he was lying, and indeed does not own a Hummer?

Me(Blackfoot) glossing?

First "Conchaga" gets pissed at not meeting me in Philly beacause he was too plastered to make it.

Now Loktar is trying to get an up-dated photo of me to post on the Internet or masterbate over. *urp*

And another thang, Ishcabittle.

If I post the picture that Loktar request, can you promise that there will be no jacking off over my pic by the trolls?

Up Top!

jack

Dude, it's your troll. Prove it or fuck off.

Coward.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If I post the picture that Loktar request, can you promise that there will be no jacking off over my pic by the trolls?

I can promise that I won't masturbate over it. I further promise if you post that pic here at TK and it can be authenticated that its your hummer and not borrowed from a friend or rented for a few hours(you holding a Loktar 2010 sign would be a good start) I will change my custom title and sig to reflect I am down with Blackfoot and NAP and never say a negative word against NAP or Blackfoot.