If Charles were to be banned...

Got that right Joe.

"Jack" registered as "Candle' at "FanBoy's'. Then he figured out what a bone head mess he had gotten hiself in.

When "dickface" notice that I(Blackfoot) was a global moderator, the lil short pathetic bastard pussy'ed out like the coward I thought he was.

And another thang, Joe (The Next Big Thing).

Since 2003 he regrets ever signing me up at "The Kingdom". It was a price that "Steve" had to pay for playing my game. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

As far as I'm concerned it had to be done.

The info on Candle has been proven on Blackfoot's Hyperboard.

PRAYER bump.

Seph

Retired Account
For the record i signed up CANDLE fucknose i told u iwas the only person there that wasnt u chuckie a while ago

have a great day asshole.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I would normally agree with you, however he's too retarded to know when he's being trolled. I gave it a pretty good run last year, but it didn't go very far. When all of his accounts got DC'd he just set up camp and went right about his routine of calling himself the "new Jack" in the "new gutters". I honestly believe that the only way to remove him is if the admins intervene and ban him. I may not like him, but I respect the fact that he's harder to remove than an Alabama tick on a dog's ass.

That's your problem "Conchaga". I have never reconized trolling nor will I ever.

There's been an idea thrown around to have him locked in a forum only he can post in. Perhaps even have that forum visible to everyone, too.

Its been done "Conchaga". I had my own sub-forum(Wax Blackfoot's Hummer) here and still you trolls did what you are doing here. Respecting the player and not the game.

So, why would that make a diffrence? "Jack" will always follow me

The fact is *it is what it is*. You and "Jack" can't get over me(Blackfoot).

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This isn't good.

Are you suppose to be the guy who saves the trolls? Here's a clue, you can't. I can't recall a DevilMan posting st Blackfoot's Hyperboard. Maybe you got banned before my time. Blackfoot is the true king of the gutters.

Not Joe, let me clarify the fake DevilMans post.

Lets see:

DevilMan doesn't post at "Blackfoot's Hyperboard" he post at "FanBoy Forum"

"Jack" thinks its my board because I'm The Global Moderator there.
^Right there is prof that DevilMan is a fake^

Joe, I have a link to "FanBoys Forum" at "Blackfoot's Hyperboard" check out the threads in "The Beef Forum". You'll see why I call DevilMan a fake.

Up Top

And another thang, Joe

Those post are archived at "A Blackfoot Exclusive" under "The Kingdom is dead" on page #3

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I aktually don't mind the shit storm of drama this crap in generating

Seph

Retired Account
yas

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's your problem "Conchaga". I have never reconized trolling nor will I ever.

Its been done "Conchaga". I had my own sub-forum(Wax Blackfoot's Hummer) here and still you trolls did what you are doing here. Respecting the player and not the game.

So, why would that make a diffrence? "Jack" will always follow me

The fact is *it is what it is*. You and "Jack" can't get over me(Blackfoot).

Charles glosses over the part where this was revealed as a troll to humiliate him for being a retard, but he still is being trolled by it, sadly.

C'mon Charles "Wax Blackfoot's Hummer"???? You really didn't understand she was making fun of you, which was why the forum was yanked on a whim. Did you really forget that part?

I don't think so, as usual you've got nothing, and are full of shit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
C'mon Charles "Wax Blackfoot's Hummer"???? You really didn't understand she was making fun of you, which was why the forum was yanked on a whim. Did you really forget that part?

I don't think so, as usual you've got nothing, and are full of shit.

"Wax Blackfoot Hummer" was yanked for the same reason you and "Conchga" want me out of "Speak Freely". Both of you fear me becoming bigger than y'all will ever be at "TrollKingdom".

Because just like "Speak Freely" it was all about "New Age Posting". It was about me pwning you and "Pickle" daily. With Gagh and Archibald Nixon spamming evrey thread they didn't approve of.

Up Top

And another thang, Jack

You and Pickle had a sub-forum after Wax Blackfoot's Hummer was yank. Y'alls didn't last. So was missmanners making fun of you and Pickle?

Or did y'all beg for a sub-forum because I(Blackfoot) got one? Jelousy is a bitch, ain't it dawg.

jack

You REALLY didn't get that she was making fun of you?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No!

Why don't you clue me in. I'm sure you'll take some credit for "missmanners" pwning me.

Go head "Jack" gloat. Do tha damn thang man.

jack

It's not my troll Charles, and part of it was to troll me by Jenna. But you were given that forum as a joke on you. See, part of what you don't get is that everyone is making fun of you while you walk around like a deer in the headlights. Whatever.

You were given that forum as a troll, and it seems to still be trolling you. I mean, if you think it was because you had "something going on" at TK, nothing could be more untrue. Obviously no one can "stop" you from posting, unless the admins ban you for some reason. But no one has to like or agree with what you say (or tolerate your boundless stupidity when displayed) no matter how many personalities you create to agree with you.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Damn. He really is retarded. Even I get the joke just looking at the title of the thread. Wax Blackfoot's Hummer....lol.

:popcorn:

Wax Blackfoot's Hummer? I'm assuming "missmanners" was referring to my ride. Loktar, I own a 2003 Hummer(H2).

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Don't ya mean "owned" as in you don't own it anymore?

Lets see a current pic of you in your Hummer holding a sign that says Loktar is a dual. 2010.

Do that thang.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It's not my troll Charles, and part of it was to troll me by Jenna. But you were given that forum as a joke on you. See, part of what you don't get is that everyone is making fun of you while you walk around like a deer in the headlights. Whatever.

I'm still not following how moderating a sub-forum is a troll or joke on me(Blackfoot). The troll had to be that you and "Dark Pickle" were awarded a sub-forum after mine.

jack

:popcorn:

Wax Blackfoot's Hummer? I'm assuming "missmanners" was referring to my ride. Loktar, I own a 2003 Hummer(H2).

Well first off being black and being proud of owning a Hummer, given MM's background is ample reason to believe she trolled the fuck out of you.

You don't understand that the majority of poster's around here wouldn't think that you owning a Hummer would be something to be proud of, do you?

Well most of us don't.

So "Wax Blackfoot's Hummer" was a joke on you Charles. It's saved in Archives, so we could point out the joke on you parts if you really wanted to be further humiliated.