If Eloisel comes back

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Doing great. Love the new house. Been traveling. Looking forward to retiring in three years. Projects coming together. Friends and family solid. Not much to complain about. Just usual aches and pains with getting old. Interesting to see how the world changes as I get older. Wondering when Trump is going to put on his red boots. Seems he has already lit fires all over the place.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Could retire with pension from work now but it isn't quite enough to live on. Need to work just under three more years for full benefit. Can get early social security end of this year too but it will be reduced because of my pension so need to wait a little longer on it also. Lots of stuff coming together right now with all my projects, investments, and work. Trying to stay in good health so I can enjoy my retirement. Plan to travel as often as possible.

What are you going to do first when you retire? I'm taking a trip to Italy.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Fortunately my kids, grandkids, and now great grandkids are not too far away. I'm that grandmother that is through the woods and across the river that they all come to spend the holidays with. Only I live in a cool town with many fun things to do. Not as fun as New York but still plenty to do here or nearby.

Do you get to see your kids on the holidays? Do you have to travel far?

I wonder if the family will still come see me if I move to Italy.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What FB thing? I only ask because I have over 3000 fb "friends" and I'm pretty sure you aren't one of them.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack, I got a Friend request from you by your real name a while back. You hadn't been at TK in a long time. How would I know it was truly you. And, you are crazy most of the time, never know when you'll go bat shit, so I didn't accept your friend request. Only reasonably sane people are allowed on my FB. Real life family and friends on that thing, you know.

TheArtist

cookie?
I'm disappointed that the :ham: emoticon was lost. I feel that was the jewel of this place and contributed to the overall discussions in a positive and respectful manner.

Now GFY

The Question

Eternal
Whereas you just rub your fudgey asshole all over anything stationary.

The Question

Eternal
Whereas you were cursed by gypsies to awaken each morning covered in chili with no beans.

The Question

Eternal
That's what she said! :joker:

The Question

Eternal
'Gear should shove his ass up his ass. :cookie:

The Question

Eternal
Did he do something other than make his usual retard noise? Retard. :D