If Eloisel comes back

The Question

Eternal
Complete trash. Absolute garbage. You're a one trick pony, and your one trick is pathetic and useless. Your parents should be ashamed that they didn't take you to a zoo as a toddler and throw you over the fence.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Complete trash. Absolute garbage. You're a one trick pony, and your one trick is pathetic and useless. Your parents should be ashamed that they didn't take you to a zoo as a toddler and throw you over the fence.

My parents threw me over the fence at the zoo. For the first half of my life I was raised by pandas. I led a pretty good life at the zoo. Only trouble is my anus prolapses every time I shit huge chunks of bamboo.

TheArtist

cookie?
My parents threw me over the fence at the zoo. For the first half of my life I was raised by pandas. I led a pretty good life at the zoo. Only trouble is my anus prolapses every time I shit huge chunks of bamboo.

Who doesn't this happen to? Come on now.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm flying to San Jose, CA July 8th, then flying to Seattle on July 10th, then driving down to Portland, OR on the 12th or 13th, then flying back to Texas on the 15th. Time for vacation on the west coast.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jack, I got a Friend request from you by your real name a while back. You hadn't been at TK in a long time. How would I know it was truly you. And, you are crazy most of the time, never know when you'll go bat shit, so I didn't accept your friend request. Only reasonably sane people are allowed on my FB. Real life family and friends on that thing, you know.

kindly shut the fuck up. I don't care at all

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh, please, last I heard, you'd died. So, you've come back from the dead to tell me you don't care. Right.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah I don't fucking care. Are you completely insane?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
We got into Seattle late on the 10th, stayed overnight and left a little after noon on the 11th. Took the ferry over to the Kitsap Peninsula, visited Alki Beach for a photo op with the miniature west coast version of the Statue of Liberty, then drove to the coast and took a turn to drive to Oregon. Left Washington on that bridge going into Astoria. Was a very nice drive.

My travel buddy you met last year was with me on this trip too. We'll probably be in Washington again next year, in July, probably near Seattle. If we go again next year I'd love to meet up with you again. You taking us out to Rattlesnake lake with the ritual going on there at that time was a highlight of that trip for my travel buddy.