"I'm just an everyday poster like the you all..."

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
First rule of Animal Farm.

The Question

Eternal
It's more like Animal House; that is, it used to be. Now it's an echo chamber for people like 'Gear.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's more like Animal House; that is, it used to be. Now it's an ecto containment chamber for use by people like 'Gear.

How else is he going to try and contain all these Turdforge ghosts?

Bustin' makes him feel good.

Oerdin

All WF posters are equal.

If that was true GTurner would not be banned. You guys banned him when he never broke a rule and Christopher's latest excuse is a majority of "owners" want to keep him banned becausr they don't like him.

If you are going to be a shit heel, own it, and stop pretending you are not an arbitrary shit heel.

The Question

Eternal
Is you hep to my jive, NUCKAH!

That had nothing to do with anything, just felt like posting that. :)

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
If that was true GTurner would not be banned. You guys banned him when he never broke a rule and Christopher's latest excuse is a majority of "owners" want to keep him banned becausr they don't like him.

If you are going to be a shit heel, own it, and stop pretending you are not an arbitrary shit heel.
If we were going for popularity, we'd have tossed your ass along with him.

Even Tasvir was once mildly entertaining with his bigotry. :gagh:

The Question

Eternal
Everyone is a bigot against somebody, and that includes you. Judge not.

Oerdin

http://wordforge.net/index.php?thre...john-did-makes-people-forget-hat-john.112631/

I am trying to fight the good fight here but it appears the current crop of mods are doubling down on stupid demanding GT stay banned despite never breaking any rule. There is a shelter release thread where Christopher floated the idea of unbanning him but it got shot down when Anc "I am just a regular poster like everyone else" posted in the mod forum blatantly lying and claiming GT some how admitted here at Troll Kingdom that his goal was to troll and get banned.

Naturally, Anc could produce no such link because he was full of shit and lying out of his ass.

This is getting all rather pathetic not to mention pathological on their part.

The Question

Eternal
gturner's never going to be let back in because there was no valid reason to ban him in the first place. All there is to be done about it is to square accounts by putting a reason where a reason belongs, but that's his choice to make.

The Question

Eternal
What more can be expected from an empty-headed bloviator like 'Gear.

Anna

http://wordforge.net/index.php?thre...john-did-makes-people-forget-hat-john.112631/

I am trying to fight the good fight here but it appears the current crop of mods are doubling down on stupid demanding GT stay banned despite never breaking any rule. There is a shelter release thread where Christopher floated the idea of unbanning him but it got shot down when Anc "I am just a regular poster like everyone else" posted in the mod forum blatantly lying and claiming GT some how admitted here at Troll Kingdom that his goal was to troll and get banned.

Naturally, Anc could produce no such link because he was full of shit and lying out of his ass.

Derp

The Question

Eternal
Oh, look, another fucking halfwit who can't make a coherent rebuttal, and knows it, so her only rejoinder is the equivalent of "Duhhhhh!"

You know what, sweetheart, you do yourself and everybody else a favor: When you haven't got a fucking thing to say, be considerate and say nothing.

Getting sick of you leftard potato-counting fuckwits spamming up the place with "I got nothin'." If you've got something to say, say it, otherwise stick a cock in that yap, dig?

Anna

Oh, look, another fucking halfwit who can't make a coherent rebuttal, and knows it, so her only rejoinder is the equivalent of "Duhhhhh!"

You know what, sweetheart, you do yourself and everybody else a favor: When you haven't got a fucking thing to say, be considerate and say nothing.

Getting sick of you leftard potato-counting fuckwits spamming up the place with "I got nothin'." If you've got something to say, say it, otherwise stick a cock in that yap, dig?
Derp

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

"Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown."

There is nothing that can be done that will get GTurner unbanned at WF, short of buying the board. That's why I gave up on it after maybe 2 weeks. The options are: to just deal with it, stir the pot for amusement, stop posting there, or burn everything down with hateful and divisive posts that drive people away.