I'm kinda over Twitter

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
It's a disease.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The trick to enjoying Twitter is to not be afraid to unfollow the people who annoy you. You can still really enjoy a movie/tv celebrity's acting without actually liking the celebrity. Some of them are almost as entertaining on Twitter as they are in whatever they are IN, but some of them are VERY MEH.

This. I particularly like pro athletes who seem to have trouble self-censoring, and celebs who stay genuine...I read twitter pretty passively and don't comment a lot, since it'
s a pastime I do during down times at work...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can never think of anything to tweet, so I mostly retweet the interesting things INTERESTING people tweet. I do follow several news sites on Twitter, and they link to their articles, and sometimes I click those links. I have to say I am very close to unfollowing Huffington Post, most of their articles are about nonsense. I followed them because I wanted to have sort of a balance in the news sources I read, but I don't really give a SHIT about Prince William's last name, or what goofy shit Beck is spouting, or Charlie Sheen, blah.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He is a massive Norwich City fan. He's even on the board now and since they have just secured promotion from the Championship to the Premier League in what has been a miracle double so he is probably quite excited!

He was tweeting about snooker during the Royal Wedding and I thought he was just taking the piss by saying "snooker's more exciting than the royal wedding!"

HE SHOULD HAVE A SEPERATE ACCOUNT FOR HIS SPORT TALK AND ONE FOR INTELLIGENT PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO WANT DROLL OBSERVATIONS (not realy)!!! :rwmad:

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I sometimes send the odd tweet out but with 51 people folowing me and most of them being advertising accounts I rarely bother. I do follow well over 500 TwitterTwats now though so after the initial reluctance I guess I'm in for the long haul.

Love Child

One Love
It's mainly people retweeting shit someone else said about them.

If I had a twitter account, I think it would look something like this:

@Tis: I am touching myself right now
@LC: Oooooh you make me hot
@Loktar: Get a bedroom door!
@Consumer: Whip me baby
@LC: Ask properly my dear miss love child
@Consumer: Please whip me consumer
@LC: That is better my child
@LC: Behave yourself LC!
@Cassie: I miss you Cassie! Me love you long time!
@Tomtrek: Tomtrek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@LC: Love Child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@LC: My Axe!
@CaptainWacky: Hi CaptainWAcky!
@Stargard: No I am not asian, I will not show you my breasts
@CaptainWacky: NIce list dude!
@LC: How do you feel about bats? Or Hats? Or Bread?
@Dr.Dave: Hi Man, How are you?
@LC: You did not answer my question
@Dr.Dave: Neutral, Neutral, and dislike.
@LC: Thank you LC, that is better

etc etc

and then I would just have a whole bunch of mastebetory tweets or something.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
That sounds awesome.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
LOVE CHILD forgot she does have a Twitter, THE BITCH.

Mirah

I love you
My sister has a bat in the back of her car. I saw it there. I was waiting for someone to piss me off so I could use it on them.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
You need to go to the golf store, get one of those things they put over the golf club and put it over the bat.