In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Reno was fun. I made a small fortune on the blackjack tables. had shots of The Macallen fed to me by hot asian babes and smoked my first cigars.

Youth is definitely not wasted on youth :D

The Question

Eternal
162439423_10158819591612508_1969871167495233948_n.jpg

:bigass:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Legal Nevada hookers are a ripoff. If you fly into Vegas, the legal hookers are, like 2 hours drive out into the desert. If you go to Reno they're closer to the city. But they're so freaking expensive that it isn't worth it to any sane person. Possibly the only time I ever walked away from sure-thing sex with a not ugly girl. I don't understand it. Being legal, you'd think it would be cheaper, but just go to your local BackPage skank and git 'er dun. But don't pay extra for anal. She'll make you close your eyes and then stick it in her vajay-jay and not even put on a good performance.

The Question

Eternal
Don't pay extra for that in any case. Anal is for homos.

jack

Why would you do anal with a hooker?

The Question

Eternal
Why would you do anal with anyone? The shit chute is what homos have to settle for. Fuckin' a broad, you got a choice between sweet, sweet pussy and the turd ramp. Why would you choose the turd ramp unless that's what you're used to? And why would you be used to the turd ramp unless the majority of what you put your dick in only HAS the turd ramp?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
By that logic, you must have boring sex. No kissing or blowjobs. Because "homos" have mouths. So if you get a blowjob or kiss a girl, then you're gay.

The Question

Eternal
By that logic, you must have boring sex. No kissing or blowjobs. Because "homos" have mouths. So if you get a blowjob or kiss a girl, then you're gay.

Nope. Not how it works. See, the homos have to rely on the poop chute. Therefore, the poop chute is homo territory. But everybody gets them kisses hummers. Not exclusively homo territory. But the butt is. Stay out of the butt, straight man. The butt is for the queers.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Then maybe you shouldn't spend so much time with your head up yours. :teach:

The Question

Eternal
Um... no. I don't pack anything up my "noe's."

The Question

Eternal
Lol. You stumbled on crayon and not ferrildo? Took me a minute or two to decipher that word.

I stumbled on the whole damn thing, fell down a flight of stairs, knocked over some trash cans and sent a raccoon and a housecat racing off in opposite directions.

jack

Funniest thread in ages.

jack

Lol. You stumbled on crayon and not ferrildo? Took me a minute or two to decipher that word.
see, this is why I like you.