iZombie

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
If Major tells Ravi where the frozen zombies are he could thaw them out and tell them what's up, and then they could reappear alive and well and then Major wouldn't be in jail hungry for brains.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I did think that maybe Blaine could be faking. I can't see them keeping him with amnesia for long since it takes away all that's fun about his character.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HOLY SHIT!! Not quite finished with the 1st part but OMG!

CaptainWacky

Holy shit INDEED. They went full on zombie apocalypse in a way I didn't think they would and the show will surely be completely different next season?

Poor Rob Thomas.

Drake dying would have been sadder if he'd been more of a character. It never felt like we got to know him. But it was sad for Liv.

Poor Rita. I thought she could have been a good recurring frenemy but she got shot in the head!

At least we already know there's going to be a season three and all the huge events will be followed up on.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'll binge-watch the last 4 episodes by Friday and report back!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HOLY COW!!!

Bye Rita, you were hot and I hoped you could be on team zombie. I guess the private military contractor lady was a zombie all along. ALSO BYE VAUGHN, YOU ASSHOLE.

CaptainWacky

Yeah she must have been a zombie all along and that's why she wanted to buy the company. I got CONFUSED at the end when she was just causually eating brains and thought "wow she adjusted to being a zombie really fast!"

Big Dick McGee

I still have the "2-hour season finale" (really just two separate episodes shown on the same day) left to watch. The last couple have been great!

Big Dick McGee

WOW! What a great finale! Full of twists and reveals and plenty of action! For some reason, this show is last on my list to watch, like after The Flash, Arrow, Blacklist, etc. But before Shield. Anyway the point is, every time I watch it, I'm like, "Oh, yeah! This show is really good!".

Very glad it got renewed, but we have to wait like 5 months to find out what happened? Bummer. Love that Clive is now in on the Zombie secret. What I really like about genre shows these days is that they are not afraid to change the status quo. Shows in the 80's, 90's, early 2000's nothing ever happened because at the end of the episode it was all returned to the status quo. So nothing in the episode ever felt like it had an consequence. TV today is way, way better!

CaptainWacky

It's the Golden Age of Television!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

We have to wait a long time for season 3 :mad:

CaptainWacky

Rose McIver is a sweet Kiwi!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Cn_ybtpWIAU4Wqr.jpg

They are too cute.

CaptainWacky

Poor Rita will never be a part of that gang.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

WAIT IS THIS NEXT WEEK?

CaptainWacky

Tuesday on the CW, Wednesday on Netflix UK.

Menty, if you're reading, this is a show you should watch.

CaptainWacky

So did Vivian have Clive's (kind of convenient) zombie friends killed to bring him onboard? I can't see her ending up as a good guy. Paramilitary groups with their own islands rarely end up good.

Blaine seems closer to his old self but I don't think he's faking the amnesia.

FILLMORE-GRAVES.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Good season opening!

I don't know how Vivian is going to turn out. I kinda think she was sincerely upset about the kid's death, but you never know!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Blaine seems closer to his old self but I don't think he's faking the amnesia.

Ravi wouldn't lie about the retrograde amnesia side effect from the cure. Speaking of Ravi...........ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE! You're going to push Peyton right into Blaine's arms and heart.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think he already did!

Maybe Vivian ate some care about little kids brains, which made her care about little kids.