J&L = SuN?

Mirah

I love you
I've got it! J&L is SuN! Or, SuN is J&L's sister, thats why its really sick that they keep making comments about how they've been together and or dated or w/e.

See the thing is you two-we really don't care-that is why Cow or Cac or Conchaga really don't know what the history is with you two.

Yes I know, we are all pwned. SuN is a hot girl and you dated her and we are all trolled. Good one guys! Whew, you really had us going! WoW~!~

Yub

Anachrophobic
I plan on becoming skin cancer if all this shit doesn't stop and the Badlands returns.

I AM HOLDING MIRAH'S BUTT TO RANSOM, MWAHAHA

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Wut? 0.o

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've got it! J&L is SuN! Or, SuN is J&L's sister, thats why its really sick that they keep making comments about how they've been together and or dated or w/e.

See the thing is you two-we really don't care-that is why Cow or Cac or Conchaga really don't know what the history is with you two.

Yes I know, we are all pwned. SuN is a hot girl and you dated her and we are all trolled. Good one guys! Whew, you really had us going! WoW~!~

Even simpler explanation: J&L is a closeted homosexual who uses the SuN persona to repress his gay urges. Nah....thats too crazy.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
This thread Title (and possibly the content as well but Im too lazy / uninterested to read it) = FAIL

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Mirah Can we kiss and make up?

Sure, but I was just confused as to why my name was in the OP :p

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
wow i just cleaned my hallway and my kitchen and my terrace and my hallway and my laundry and my wine cellar and my kitchen and my execution chamber and my solarium and my bomb shelter and my salon and my wine cellar and my wine cellar and my meat locker and my poolhouse and my gas chamber and my poolhouse and my dungeon and my dining room and my haunted attic and my laundry and my wine cellar and my pisser and my mausoleum and my garage and my pisser and my basement and my walk-in fireplace and my solarium this shit really works