J&L = SuN?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Great job, Sun. Gagh freed up his whole weekend just to add alot of red to all of your posts. He'll deny it, but what did you do to get him so steamed?

Who knows, but the fgt is easier than a 3 cent hooker!

SuN

Whatever, that’s jus ur oppinion. When I went to Downtown Remedial I learned that everything is subjective. That was in Grade 4.

Dershocka

dershocka
SuN and Sniper Kitty both live near Louisville. I'm about an hour and a half from Louisville myself. Where do you 2 live?

SuN

U mean, there's a pitiful desperation being conveyed in ur posts

SuN

Hey mabee conch really is a retard, it would explain his fixation on being 'special'

Just a pondering

SuN

No, ur obsessed with us, wierdo mcpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedo

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh please, SuN, ever since you registered that account it's been for trolling. The real dancers are the people who believe otherwise, like Pickle & Loktar. J&L Massacres & Sniper Kitty are no different.

SuN

Sorry?
Hey dumb-box this is my only account ;)

And u know ur a little SuNdancer. Kek

SuN

Ya fried chicken fiend, if u failed to notice...I'm no troll.
Carry on with ur ignorant theory tho....at times it can be lulzy

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sorry, SuN, but you're never going to troll me. Neg-hazing is nothing new. I've done it to hundreds of people for sheer amusement. Look at all the dribble you've spewed on the screen since I started, compared with how little I've had to post.

Who's hanging off of who's every word here?

SuN

Don't make excuses, its just weak ;)

Y would I want to 'troll' u, mr 1958?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
1976, SuN, get your facts straight.

There's no excuses there. Just plain fact. That's why you've come back with your retorts yet.