J&L = SuN?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
haa haahaa haahaa haahaa haahaa haahaa haa…....im so @wired!!!... that means im ecstatic…...yo homeys…..i really have nothing to say….....but i’m hyper yet bored… ..........ill just update you on my life…....like anyone wants to know anyways….....but i’m bored…......so ill just write…....you dont have to read it…..if you dont want…..to…..so….last friday it was like my kid sister’s b-day…....it was fun!!!......my bff came and her family….....except for her dad…......he’s not sp into partying lol .......jk….....it was actually more like a kids party but me and my friends had fun…..lol….......ok now i have nothing to say…...so thanks for reading until anyways…...!!!!!!!!!!

SuN

I wil rape you 4 taht…as soon as I track down your IP address. Is ti 279.96.73.196 by any chance…?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I wil rape you 4 taht…as soon as I track down your IP address. Is ti 279.96.73.196 by any chance…?

yes

SuN

Beef-witted rascal! May you spend 8 eternities in what the Kabbalists call “Heck”!

SuN

According to your IP address, u live near Louisville. That’s onyl 75 miles frome me. I’m taking mai scooter over and I’m bringing my trusty chainsaw.

SuN

AWAY, THY REPELLENT PADDLEBOAT! CODPIECE OF A WEDDING DRESS! THY BIOLOGICAL DADLESS ORANGUTAN! SICKENED AND IMPROPER SURGEON! AWAY!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
According to your IP address, u live near Louisville. That’s onyl 75 miles frome me. I’m taking mai scooter over and I’m bringing my trusty chainsaw.

Planning to do a little gardening for me?

SuN

mabee..........
ANYONE HEAR THE LATEST BY SYMPATHETIC TALAPIA VIRGOA? KINDA MENALLY ILL BUTT GOOD AND SHIT

SuN

I own yoo. Would you liek to borrow yourself?

SuN

DON’T MAKES MEE SHOVE MY VINTAGE VIBRAPHONE UPP YOUR BRAIN, DUDER. CUZ IT WAS TOTALLY SIGNED BAI DAVE RAPE.

SuN

Oo-jaAk-FLOWeR-OO, ROO lIkx HeLEn En dE PRW-OPtRaTWvR cOCk-juGGlInU jUnVLE CUntCAZES? pERSOnaLLY i ThiNK MEn SHoyLD STiCk To fuckiNg tHEIW nIecJS!

SuN

Well said Racist-Cheetah-378

SuN

I juss heard that Spanketh the Mandibular Canine signed 2 Drop Ass Goblins Records1 “Thou shalt sell the fuck out!1!”

SuN

D00D OMG RAWK LAWL DESU ROFLOL G2G DESUDESUDESU AMIRITE LOL WUT SO WIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Great job, Sun. Gagh freed up his whole weekend just to add alot of red to all of your posts. He'll deny it, but what did you do to get him so steamed?

SuN

Is it hard to tok with all those cock ‘n ballss in your mouth?

SuN

FAG. U PROLLY LIKE FUNK TOO, HOUSER. HARSH.