The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bows: an award for every eventuality.

jack

probably for you to be a little less than a stupid passive aggressive asshole

jack

did you know that Eloisel claims to be a vegetarian? weird

She claims a lot of things. I think she's just an old lonely cat lady who gets a little release talking about the life she wishes she had to strangers she wishes cared about her.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
I noticed. It's like tK is doing its death dance and is still rattling long after the good humor has been eaten, leaving us nothing but popsicle sticks. Ever make a bird house? Or worse, a stupid crayon basket you can pass off as a purse? Or a puke bucket?

jack

Love your fb outfit :D

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I have a cabinet above my toilet. Sometimes when I have to take a piss I'll pull my boxers to the side and drop my cock out the leg hole. Then I get into a widish stance with one hand up on the top corner of the cabinet and the other hanging at my side. Then I let rip full stream into the center of the water. You see, if you hit the center of the water it has a deeper sound then the edge. That way it sounds like you have a bigger cock then if you piss in the shallows.

jack

I have a cabinet above my toilet. Sometimes when I have to take a piss I'll pull my boxers to the side and drop my cock out the leg hole. Then I get into a widish stance with one hand up on the top corner of the cabinet and the other hanging at my side. Then I let rip full stream into the center of the water. You see, if you hit the center of the water it has a deeper sound then the edge. That way it sounds like you have a bigger cock then if you piss in the shallows.

QOTW