JESUS CHRIST, Who thinks throat fucking isn't weird.

Seph

Retired Account
too much lsd?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
God is currently poking a pencil through the hole in JFK's head and saying, "See? Back and to the left, motherfuckers, I TOLD you!" And JFK is getting pissed because everybody keeps putting their fingers in to touch his brain...
You ever see something online, think to yourself "what the fuck is WRONG with this guy?" And then realize it was you that wrote that shit?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hey Dono!!!

jack

Like Eggs says:

Fuck you and Fuck off

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It took me too long to realize there are women who really want you to fuck their throat. You'd think they'd want you to be gentle and let them set the pace, but if a girl looks up at you while her nose is touching your belly and her chin is tickling your balls, she wants you to rape her tonsils.

jack

It took me too long to realize there are women who really want you to fuck their throat. You'd think they'd want you to be gentle and let them set the pace, but if a girl looks up at you while her nose is touching your belly and her chin is tickling your balls, she wants you to rape her tonsils.
omg no. Throat fucking is srs bznz.

Just ask JFK

jack

bilelaca-laugh.gif

jack

70kpoh.jpg

jack

^^I'm a LOSER!!^^ Got my Old Dirty jewish DUMB ass posting at 1:30 AM (ET)

Yes, I certainly do. How's the av project going? I "C" you're still a purple "C"

I think your av suits you just fine.

:bigass:

Last edited: