Kandyse McClure is HOT

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Shame they ruined Dualla's character in season two.

CaptainWacky

Dork Lord doesn't watch BSG.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
lol...

Kandyse McClure is hot, I love her eyes. I'm hoping she'll redeem herself in season 4... even though I don't think she's a slut for breaking up with Billy and then getting with Lee.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
KandyseMcClure8-24-05.jpg

s640x480-11.jpg

CaptainWacky

I blame the writers for that awful episode where Billy died and she was at Apollo's bedside while Billy's body was still warm in the morgue! I was watching one from early in season 2 where the fleet had split up and Adama was being all emo but she convinced him to go back to Kobol and put the family back together. Great scene.

(I also noticed Adama was building the model ship he destroys in Malestrom in that ep. CONTINUITY!)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was watching the miniseries the other day and I'd completely forgotten how CUTE Dee and Billy were. She DID turn out to be a slut, though. Still totally hot!!!

CaptainWacky

They should have had Billy act like an asshole in someway before the break-up. He was one of the few characters to never do anything evil, so it just made her look worse to have her lusting over Adama's (admitedly hot) body.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
But it would've been a shame to tarnish Billy's character. As you say, he was one of the few characters who never did anything wrong. He just appeared out of his depth and impotent in most situations, which made a refreshing change IMO.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
SHE IS NOT A SLUT :rwmad:

OK so maybe it was abit slutty to be perving on Lee when Billy was laying in the morgue but SHIT life is too short. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE ARE HOT ROBOTS TRYING TO KILL YOU.

CaptainWacky

Her and Lee could have at least had some hot sex scenes. Like, for half the episode.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Instead he gained 400lbs and she started to find him less attractive physically.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
One of the dumber BSG subplots. I thought most of the character development subplots in season 3 were stupid.

CaptainWacky

It was funny how he was fat Lee one episode and the next you saw him putting down skipping ropes and he was back to normal.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
What do you mean - fat? Lee gets fat in Season 3???? WTF OMG I WILL NEVER WATCH THAT SEASON EVEN WHEN IT COMES OUT ON DVD IN GERMANY EVENTUALLY!!!

As for Dualla... oh please, I would have done the same thing, really. I mean... Billy vs. Lee??

Oh, right, thread topic... yeah, she's hot.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I didn't think Racetrack was all that super hot... hmm I can't remember what she looks like. MAYBE SHE IS HOT.

Ilyanna, all of season 3 is a bit lame compared to previous seasons. It was still a good show, but I kept wanting more.. or something.