Karma returns at Shittered Corpse

VKD

Banned

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
How do you give it? I can't figure it out. They got rid of it because of me anyways.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ask Grammour Boy, who will in turn ask me.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Grammir Boy:

How do you use Karma at SC??

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
GB: "I've forgotten how to breath, because I am a gigantic bag of spanners. Can anyone help me out. I need to post pix of huge breasted munters ASAP. K THX."

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
It is every TKers duty to constantly neg GB

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Gagh said:
GB: "I've forgotten how to breath, because I am a gigantic bag of spanners. Can anyone help me out. I need to post pix of huge breasted munters ASAP. K THX."
GB in reply: What do you mean? What's a munter? Is it in the FAQ? Can you point it out to me?

VKD

Banned
damn, you have to wait a whole hour before you can neg again. I'll set my alarm to go off on every hour...looks like it'll be a long night..... :)

Cranky Bastard

What the hell kind of a threat would I have posed?!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cait still is a better cunt than her board.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
VKD said:
damn, you have to wait a whole hour before you can neg again. I'll set my alarm to go off on every hour...looks like it'll be a long night..... :)

Are you kidding? One neg an hour?

And I thought Wordforge's rep setup was annoying. That is just retarded in the extreme.

What is with people?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Tamar_Garish said:
Are you kidding? One neg an hour?

And I thought Wordforge's rep setup was annoying. That is just retarded in the extreme.

What is with people?

SC is populated with people who couldn't survive here or at EI. Need I say more?