Karma returns at Shittered Corpse

Cranky Bastard

TV was no similar karma-action in less than a half hour. You could pos and neg someone in the same half hour, but not double-pos or double-neg.

There were benefits to it.

Cranky Bastard

An hour makes SC just a little tighter and the rep more meaningful. That was my point, anyway.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Anyone who thinks rep is meaningful in any way have more problems than the timing of those reps, IMO of course.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
You're winning, GB!

Cranky Bastard

Tamar_Garish said:
Anyone who thinks rep is meaningful in any way have more problems than the timing of those reps, IMO of course.

Your cynicism exceeds mine. This is surprising.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I DISAGREE! REP IS MORE IMPORTANT, RELEVANT AND MEANINGFUL THAN POST COUNT, TROLLING, OPINIONS, AND OSCAR NOMINATIONS!

IMO!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The only thing that matters to me is what underwear the Harlot is wearing at any given moment.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
none?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
That's been fixed, probably by Hambil. Nobody has actually 'Negged' CU at all.

Yours, on the other hand, are entirely genuine and completely reflective of what a fucking wanker you are.

Gagh said:
That's been fixed, probably by Hambil. Nobody has actually 'Negged' CU at all.

Yours, on the other hand, are entirely genuine and completely reflective of what a fucking wanker you are.
As Mal would say, it's reflective of my doing my job well.

jack

Yes, like our original Karma system was any better. How quickly you hypocrites forghet :D

Cranky Bastard

RobL said:
I negged a whole shitload of people last night, but the rat went and deleted most of it.

:|

I cannot imagine anything more pathetic than deleting karmas.

jack

Obviously, having his sternum painfully sawed in half wasn't karma enough the first time.

Wait 'til the next time.

jack

If that's even true.