keep up the fight, jill

T

IceAngel said:
I don't post much at GAG anymore...got banned for no reason and the owners of the board read my PMs and posted something horrible on the forum. Jillian won't be leaving anytime soon, too many people to keep her drama going.

Go figure.

They like changing words in peoples posts and I honestly think they share the same friggin brain over there.
They have no ability to comprehend a sentence and reply to it. Instead, they just spew out shit, smile, and keep going.

LaUgly should fit in well over there.

HAH!

VKD

Banned
Hi TruckerDude!!!

gingivitis

I've been pming a few of the ladies and offering money for cyber-sex. No takers yet but some choice language. Then I go into the forum and I'm as nice as pie. Am I doing the right thing?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're such a fucking slut, you know this?

VKD

Banned
Protest the Daycare Destruction!!!

Duals of TK unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm organising a sit-in protest - if they want to bulldoze the daycare, they'll have to get through us first...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
VKD said:
Duals of TK unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm organising a sit-in protest - if they want to bulldoze the daycare, they'll have to get through us first...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pfft. they could always nuke Daycare. What are you gonna do then?

VKD

Banned
LET ME OUT OF DAYCARE YOU BASTARDS!!!

I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!

:pissed:

missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!S!!!!

VKD

Banned
TOTALLY out of order!!!!!!!!!!!11

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

VKD

Banned
YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS. THE DIE IS CAST!!!!

I'M A POLITICAL PRISONER.!!!!!

Dual, send word to the DLA council!! moblize the DLA fleet. Through the Wormhole!!!!!