keep up the fight, jill

Friday

Bazinga!
The ADLA has exiled VKD. We shall reign victorious!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm pretty sure they're dealing with the same thing Commie had to deal with with a certain poster. It looks the same, at least.

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
missmanners said:
We have been advised not to discuss her.

mm

at last some honesty, but you still haven't answered Mentalists' questions.

why shouldn't we be able to discuss jillian? What did she do that was SO bad that warrants a big hush-hush cover-up?

You imply that she deleted her own account(s) which I find hard to believe. also, I can't find the 'delete account' option anywhere - where is it?

Caitriona

Something Wicked
TKers-are-shit said:
at last some honesty, but you still haven't answered Mentalists' questions.

why shouldn't we be able to discuss jillian? What did she do that was SO bad that warrants a big hush-hush cover-up?

You imply that she deleted her own account(s) which I find hard to believe. also, I can't find the 'delete account' option anywhere - where is it?

missmanners did not say delete an acocunt, she said disable one. There is a big difference. Any of us can disable our accounts.

VKD

Banned
I luv U jillian

:smooch:

VKD

Banned
jillian, you must flee this board!

my DLA spies have informed me that MM and co, with the help of Sarek's CSI contacts, have created a virus which they intend to implant on your computer the next time you log in to TK.

The virus will then react with oxygen and become a biological threat and infect you body, placing you into a coma. Meanwhile NSA agents will turn up and transport you to an interrogation chamber in washington..................

THIS IS SERIOUS! I'm putting my own life on the line telling you this. Hopefully it's given you a headstart. Good Luck!

Dor_Jan

missmanners' favorite toy
A fellow member was kind enough to offer me this temp account. My DCed accounts cannot view the forum and certainly cannot PM you.