Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN THIS HERE THREAD. Don't open it if you haven't seen it, OK? :rwmad:

Fuck they showed Juliet's awesome death again.. then again, AND AGAIN. Then she lived a little while then she died again. WTF? Poor Sawyer.

So, alternate universes? Or will they somehow meld together eventually?

NOTLocke = the man in black = the smoke monster. Wonder what he is going to do with Richard, and where his "home" is. Richard obviously knew that shooting him was a bad idea, too bad Ilana's group didn't listen to him.. LET'S JUST RUN IN THERE AND START SHOOTING!

BOOOONE!!!!! CHARLIE!!!!! I bet we don't see much more of them, but it was nice they were on the plane. Jack to the rescue! PLUS Desmond without Penny :( if he never finds the island, will they still be together someday?

Will Jack fix Locke's broken back? Will Sayid find his Nadia? Will Kate and Claire have hot hot sex in the back of the puppet master's cab? (no probably not) I hope Juliet isn't dead in the off island world.

Why are the "others" such douchebags all the time? Glad they could save Sayid, but they are a little too SHOOTY with the guns. I knew Sayid would come back to life after I saw the look on Miles' face.. he didn't see dead people! lol Wonder when Sawyer will tell the rest of the Losties that Juliet hit the bomb and it went off.. he probably doesn't realize it yet, so he needs to think about it. IT WORKED.

Jin and Sun will have to start over again, if Jin doesn't end up arrested!

Lots more happened in those two hours, I wish I had it recorded so I could watch it again.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Quick theory 'cause I don't have enough time:

When the plane crashed in 2004, that became "the past" as soon as they moved forward on the island. The past cannot be changed. So when the island hurtled back in time, it went to an "alternate" 1977. So the bomb goes off, and in that timeline, the plane doesn't crash, the island is under water, etc. So Ben's turning the wheel resulted in a divurgent timeline, that's why there are currently two realities being shown.

Also, I think MIB pretty much stated that Richard Alpert came to The Island on The Black Rock.

More later!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I think Richard came from the Black Rock. I wasn't wondering where Richard's home was, I was wondering where NotLocke's home was. He's the one who said he wanted to go home.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ALSO, why was Jack's neck bleeding? Did I just miss something, or is it a mystery?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It's a MYSTERY like what was up with Desmond and why Shannon stayed behind in Austrailia (well that was because Maggie Grace was unavailable for filming BUT STILL THE TIMELINE WAS CHANGED).

But what WAS up with Desmond?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah! He wasn't even on the original flight! BUT since the hatch doesn't exist in that timeline, he can't be down there pushing the button. Maybe Penny is waiting for him at the airport and they live happily ever after.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
This is for Wacky when he reads the thread:

Wouldn't you say that the hole in which Juliet was buried in, being CAVE like, and made out of METAL DEBRIS was... a... metal cave?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH yeah, I forgot that he DISAPPEARED while Jack was saving Charlie.

Big Dick McGee

Another subtle detail: The stewardess gave Jack one secret bottle of booze, instead of two.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I read an article today (I'll never find it now :rwmad: ) where Cuse and Lindelof were talking about the small differences. HEY I FOUND IT http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/02/lost-premiere-damon-carlton/ If you're a casual watcher then none of that stuff matters but they put it in there for those of us who are a tad obsessed, lol.

Big Dick McGee

^^Awesome, thanks for the link, Cassie!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The metal feet (or foot) is an underwater testing station for the league of world wide hippie foundation.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Cassie what time is it on and what day?
(I'm going to give it another chance)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's on Tuesdays at 9pm Eastern!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I guess Desmond's traveling through time like in the best ever episode of Lost that I can't recall the title of? BUT why was his chest shaved?! IS THIS A CLUE?

It was a good episode... and I kind of felt like I understood what was happening, but I can't quite put it into words. Maybe I don't know at all. :p My favourite bit was when Jacob said "I died 15 minutes ago" and Hurley's just like "Oh, dude. Sorry, that sucks" and carries on like it's business as usual.

Big Dick McGee

That's cuz Hurley's no stranger to seeing dead people. He's lousier with dead people than Haley Joey Osment in a morgue.