Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YOU LIKE TO RUB THE DVDS ON YOUR PRIVATE PARTS WHILE DOING GAUSS-JORDAN ROW REDUCTIONS MYAH!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Wow this thread has a lot of replies.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm amazed there were 13 pages of stuff to say about everyone walking from one side of the island to the other, for the umpteenth time.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think I was too kind to the finale, BUT THEN AGAIN I do remember feeling emotions watching it because it featured the kind of "everyone's dead, let's remember our lives!" sentimentality that gets to me. And really you can't just blame the finale for not giving "answers" or making sense when it should have been obvious the direction they were going in from about season four on. BUT THEN AGAIN AGAIN Darlton were always saying "this whole thing makes sense!" in interviews and stuff.

Also funny seeing me posting things like "that Japanese guy refusing to speak English (except he could) then trying to trick Jack into giving Sayid a pill beause he couldn't kill him himself (except he tried to kill him one episode later.)" when now I have no idea what I was talking about there.