Make up rumors about the next poster. Well, for karma.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
It is believed that there would be a national holiday named after them, but it was soon realized that that would be just plain silly.

Seph

Retired Account
blind groping is straight, but thats just a stupid rumor i wouldn't take any notice off it.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
NEXT poster, the person who posts NEXT.

In their grand mother's will, thet got the teakettle that was used to bean their grand father.

Seph

Retired Account
but you are the next poster from it duh! wheres my karma

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
logicwrong.jpg

Mirah

I love you
Yeah how do I know who the next poster is? How can I make up roomers about them? What if I don't know any rumers to make up?

Seph

Retired Account
cunt^

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
If Jack does not post next, its because he is a chicken shit if real life and likes to hide behind a keyboard.

Seph

Retired Account
the next poster is the real IRA, despite no Irish accent or terrorism abilities, in short they are just a cunt.

Mirah

I love you
It is true. The next poster sat on a pile of dog turds. [/3rd grade insult, if that possibly a 3 yr old insult]

Seph

Retired Account
true and the fucker below me ate them all after i left.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
True. Or False. The fucker below me will move this thread into the badlands or not, but they will keep it here becuase blah blah blah fuckers!

The fucker below me will masterbate 12 times tonight before going to bed.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Dammit, how did you know?

Well, the person below me has gout of the dick that he got from fucking a plastic doll.

Seph

Retired Account
tisi i said i wud show u me doing that on msn webcam if u said fuck all... now im :rwmad:

the poster below me blowed me.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm sorry my luv.

The poster below me spanked me for making Seph angry.