Messenger: Were you able to get those Champagne Room Pics from WF?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Messenger:

I've heard a rumor lurking in the WF chat room last night, you know, before we started our rampage there, that a person may have taken you up on your offer of cash for pics, which is the reason for the abrupt shutdown of the Champaign room and Word Forge totally while they cleared the DB for good.

I offered to double your reward so I was just wondering if I owe you any money.

The Watcher

cereal addict
If they are of me can I see which ones ya got? They better be good ones. :mad:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I'm certain they weren't of you. I was offering $250 and $500 for them. I'm certain he would have PM'd me instantly for that much money.

The Watcher

cereal addict
$500?!?!??!?!?!

holy shit that's a lot of money. There are far worthier bewbies out there that are FREE to look at!

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
$500?

*eyes her Mrs A collection*

Nope. No sale.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
$500 was for full frontal. $250 for topless

Tyrant

DarthSikle said:
Messenger:

I've heard a rumor lurking in the WF chat room last night, you know, before we started our rampage there, that a person may have taken you up on your offer of cash for pics, which is the reason for the abrupt shutdown of the Champaign room and Word Forge totally while they cleared the DB for good.

I offered to double your reward so I was just wondering if I owe you any money.
Ok...

With great power comes great responsibility. I'd take no particular joy in having such pictures, even though posting nudes of yourself on the Internet is one of the dumbest things you can do if you don't want some people to see them.

I'm not saying one way or another if I have any pics or if any business transactions took place. Not because it's what I promised, but because I have no desire to embarrass people who have done nothing to me or TK.

Other than badmouth it any chance they get. And install mocking smileys...

In short, DS, I'm not confirming or denying.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
Ok...

Other than badmouth it any chance they get. And install mocking smileys...

A troll who resents trolling? How novel! :lol:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Tamar_Garish said:

I beleive that's half of wordforge for 'ya

The Watcher

cereal addict

Tyrant

Tamar_Garish said:

Tamar_Garish said:
Tamar Garish said:
You and I both know you are perfectly aware that room that is kept hidden is because the contents are considered private.

LULZ.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:

Well, no shit Sherlock!

I have to enforce rules I don't agree with. Everyone knows I don't agree with them but it does force me to sound like a hypocrite from time to time.

Congratulations on uncovering yet another terrible secret everyone knows. :lol:

Tyrant

Tamar_Garish said:
Well, no shit Sherlock!

I have to enforce rules I don't agree with. Everyone knows I don't agree with them but it does force me to sound like a hypocrite from time to time.

Congratulations on uncovering yet another terrible secret everyone knows. :lol:
Actually I was expecting you to say something like... "Yes, there is no privacy on the Internet, but if you violate this fake privacy here, you'll be banned."

It's just strange seeing those two posts juxtaposed against each other. Poster Tamar and staff Tamar.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Agreed.

Believe me, I don't enjoy enforcing that policy. It's stupid, IMO. It's as useful as Homeland Security.

But whatareyagonnado?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Stage a coup?

Tyrant

Tamar_Garish said:
Agreed.

Believe me, I don't enjoy enforcing that policy. It's stupid, IMO. It's as useful as Homeland Security.

But whatareyagonnado?
Ra5.jpg

Tyrant

Fridgecat.jpg