Messenger: Were you able to get those Champagne Room Pics from WF?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:

Now, where would the fun in that be? :smooch:

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I doubt for the same reasons.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I do try my best.

It doesn't always go over very well and I don't always get my way but someone's got to do it, IMO.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I had fun in the WF chatroom till Nick spoiled the fun.

The Watcher

cereal addict
If Tamar quit, WF would go down the shitter. Yeah, yeah....I know most of you think it sucks there anyway, but I kinda like it, and it wouldn't be the same without littlemissredbush. :D

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
With your tiny White Diamonds smelling dick, we wouldn't even feel it there.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The Watcher said:
If they are of me can I see which ones ya got? They better be good ones. :mad:

Ooooh, someone's nervous. *ROTFLMAO* People who post their pics on the internet deserve everything they get.

Denny Crane

HAHALOL!
Tamar_Garish said:
With your tiny White Diamonds smelling dick, we wouldn't even feel it there.
HA HA!! NOT YOU TAMAR!

BUT PHANTOM AND ELWOOD WOULD BE RAPED UP THE ARSE REPEATEDLY WITH A SPIKED AND STUDDED DILDO!!

LOLOLOL!!!

:kitty:

Tyrant

Start your own thread to pollute with giant fonts. We could keep your dispute with WF in a nice, separate pile, Tas.

The Watcher

cereal addict
SaintLucifer said:
Ooooh, someone's nervous. *ROTFLMAO* People who post their pics on the internet deserve everything they get.

I haven't gotten anything. :(

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Gonad said:
Just wait.

Damnit, I lost my full-size version of this.

QuestionOctavian.jpg

Wow, I most certainly am impressed! What kind of loser keeps an image I created ages ago? Get out much no? I PWNed both PETER OCTAVIAN and THE QUESTION with that little bit of Photoshopping. Completed in mere minutes in fact.

Denny Crane

HAHALOL!
Messenger said:
Start your own thread to pollute with giant fonts. We could keep your dispute with WF in a nice, separate pile, Tas.
What dispute are we talking about Messenger? WF is becoming.. well it already is.. a pile of crap!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Denny Crane said:
What dispute are we talking about Messenger? WF is becoming.. well it already is.. a pile of crap!

It took you this long to figure that out? I OWNED the entire site, as I have many others. I even forced them to ban entire e-mail addies for two days. They deny it quite hysterically. They can deny it all they want. Only what I know to be Truth matters.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
wtcjerkit.gif