Moon Knight

whisky

Boobie inspector
Seen the first one, not really sure about this, will tune in next week, but there have been better first episodes.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I enjoyed it. Isaac really went for it with the physical acting. I'll reserve judgement on the accent as I'm pretty sure it'll turn out Steven isn't actual "real" (that's why his mum never answers the phone.)

The chase scene did not look as good as the one in Hawkeye but I liked the cupcakes.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Bloody 'el, I fink this un's set in ol' London. Slippy kippers eh!

I don't know if anyone involved with this show has actually met anyone from England, or even any other human beings at all.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oh no, the idiot is back!

Not that familiar with Moon Knight but I prefer the version where the mercenary wasn't time sharing a body afaik. Still a pretty good first episode IMHO.

CaptainWacky

Considering someone who knows him calls him and asks "what's with the accent?" and the fact that we see him speaking with an American accent at the end, it seems pretty likely that he is not, in fact, English and his accent being like that is on purpose.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have all the original comics and knew the story yet I had no idea what was going on. I will give it a whirl next week and see what happens but it was a weird start.

CaptainWacky

His suit looked cool.

Stephen's voice went a bit Frank Spencer.

CaptainWacky

Some really ropey green screen and weid editing during the fight scenes (how did Marc get on top of the pyramid structure with nobody noticing?) But then the stuff with the stars at the end looked nice.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I was finding myself bored through some of this, it looks nice and expensive, but some of it is dull

whisky

Boobie inspector
Dullish start from what I could see anyway, it clearly wasn't designed to be seen in daylight, also not sure a flare is hot enough to immediately cook off ammo.

The tomb raiding stuff lacked energy, the episode only seemed to come alive with ten minutes to go.

CaptainWacky

I guess it's hard to resist the urge to do a "they were in a mental hospital all along!" episode.

jack

Just watched the 2nd episode last night. Glad to see they re-did the origin, and we both really liked the story.

Think i'm in.

CaptainWacky

This week's was the best by far.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Maybe. It did have a Hippo Goddess and a whole lot of Marc Spector's backstory....but I liked the episode with Mr. Knight and Moon Knight impaling that jackal on the building spire just a little bit more.

CaptainWacky

You should start with the first episode (with any tv show ever!)

Mirah

I love you
I sort of love doing it this way sometimes. I will go back and watch. It seems interesting! The picture of the faceless being sort of scared me, so I didn't want to watch at first.

jack

Felt like a real adventure. Loved marc reaching into the sarcophagus (yuck!) And when they meet other they hug! Great fun.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked the last episode, don't forget the after credit scene.